Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch job failing-error"SUBMIT authorization F_001 required"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

One job kept failing -job log saying"SUBMIT authorization F_001 required"-please guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The program which is failing (what is it's name?) has an authorization group assigned to it and the user does not have that authorization for S_PROGRAM with P_ACTION 'VARIANT' or 'BTCSUBMIT'...?

I think this is a safe guess... but you never know with jobsteps.

Please provide more infos about the job.

Cheers,

Julius

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

The program which is failing (what is it's name?) has an authorization group assigned to it and the user does not have that authorization for S_PROGRAM with P_ACTION 'VARIANT' or 'BTCSUBMIT'...?

I think this is a safe guess... but you never know with jobsteps.

Please provide more infos about the job.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

SUBMIT authorization F_001 required for program RFBIDE00

Cant able to fiind Auth Group in Perticular.

User is having BTCSUBMIT, SUBMIT and VARIANT under P_ACTION

0 Kudos

Program Authorization group of a particular program is stored in the table TPGP & TAPLP. Here the Program auth. group is already give to you in the error message itself, i.e. F_001. Check whether the P_GROUP is containing this entry or not.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

Searched using SUIM for P_GROUP "F_001"-But system returns to role which contain following entries for P_group"KCA,GBSE, GRWT, RW_601, RW_602"

Any further help please

0 Kudos

Please check in the table AGR_1251 with field name P_GROUP. If nothing found, then you need to include that in a suitable role which can be used with that user id.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

The authorization values you listed before did not include this one (F_001) so that is what you get for it --> no authority.

Please check within the job itself, whether there is jobstep scheduled for this report you have mentioned? There are some techniques which open a step in a job on the fly, so your user who is running it might differ each time.

Some are authorized, others are not.

Please provide more infos for a meaningfull discussion, otherwise we can also take guesses at the weather...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius and all,

Thanks for inputs,here the Auth group missing is clear--its "F-001".

But the problem is this that User is able to run this some days before and still able to run the job in quality,(and also i am able to run the job in Fix and quality systems for test id created identical as user),but getting this error only in production.

Same roles are given in all systems.(with No f_001 is given under P-Group in Fix and Quality also)

Also nothing comes up in traces

Is it possible that this Auth Group is given under some more broad auth group/s whoes access granged in Quality systems like two or three Auth group defined under some Auth group and access is coming from that Parent Auth Group?

Please tell if this kind of Grouping and relation-ship possible for Auth Groups or not

Thanks Again

0 Kudos

It's probably something silly then which will also miraculously disappear on it's own in the same way that it appeared...

Which release are you on? I know a few of the Gremlins.

The best match to this contradictory behaviour is a corrupted user buffer --> go to SU01, display the user and type RSET into the transaction command field and hit "Enter".

Now try again.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run st01 trace to find what exactly missing

Thanks

Baskar R

Former Member
0 Kudos