Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit or BAdi for KE51or KE52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Does anybody knows what user exit or badi can I use when a Profit Centre gets activated in transaction ke51 or ke52?

I tried implementing EXIT_SAPLPC45_002 of Enchancement PCA00003 but is not reaching my user exit.

Thanks,

Pablo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

You can check Enhancement PCA00002

PCA00003

PCA00004

PCA00005

for your requirement.

Regards,

Tutun

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

You can check Enhancement PCA00002

PCA00003

PCA00004

PCA00005

for your requirement.

Regards,

Tutun

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Alright, thanks for that, but then what Enhancement Spot can I use to modify transaciton KE51 to get this event? Where do I find them?

I can't use the following enhancement projects, the are all for Profit Centre derivations.

PCA00002

PCA00003

PCA00004

PCA00005

Thanks,

Pablo

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check whether these BADI definitions helps you

BADI_PCA_BILANZ_1

BADI_PCA_BILANZ_2

you can use BUS0015 for BTE

link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3b/7f3e8be57c11d1951f0000e82dec10/content.htm]

Edited by: Keshu Thekkillam on Oct 20, 2009 11:27 AM

0 Kudos

Hi, I activated those two BAdis and set a breakpoint in them but non of them is reached when activating the Profit Centre.

Any ideas on what Enhancement Spot can I use to achieve this?

Thanks,

Pablo

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi goto se84->Enhancements Dropdown->Choose your option->Enter package KE1->You can get the list available

Let me know What validations are you going to perform ?

Edited by: Keshu Thekkillam on Oct 20, 2009 12:36 PM

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the link and your replies.

I had a look at the available enhancement spots but I just got a list of Spots but I don't know which one to use, there is no description or documentation what so ever.

I'm actually after the event or enhancement spot right after when the profit centre gets activated. It should be simple but I'm not able to find it. I would appreciate if you let me know which one to use.

Thanks,

Pablo

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know enhancement spot used for ur requirement.even i need to add to new to CEPC table and use those fields in KE51 & KE52,KE53.

0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I took a different aproach with this one. I had to use Change Pointers to trace the changes done to Profit centre and Cost Centre Master data.

If you want more details please reply to this post and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Pablo