cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAKON delta is wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using 2LIS_11_VAKON to extract the condition records ,condition values and Quantity using the delta extraction .Initialization is working fine for this extractor but when I do the delta extraction, the values for Quantity and Price for the items are added together in one item records.

For example I extracted SO 3000001 in the init mode and it had only one item with Quantity '100'. After that another item was created in SAP with the value 300 .Now the delta load picks these records with the ROCANCEL field. It is having "X" ,'R" and blank in PSA . One of the blank records is having 400 instead of '100' for the item '10 ' and this value is stored into the ODS.

When I do the repair full load to correct this loading for the same Order, I am getting the correct quantity i.e 100.

I am getting this issue in RSA3 itself,not sure why delta is adding the values into one item. Please let me know if anyone has faced the same issue and found the solution.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rathy_moorthy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Have a look at the following note.see if it applies in your case.

[Note 757361 - Additional data records in BW when document changed|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=757361]

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rathy,

Thanks for your reply. I did see the notes which you mentioned .I think I need to verify the user exit part of the extractor. I will update you once the problem gets solved.

Thanks .