Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Excise Tables for PO Print

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am creating a PO with a taxcode containing BED, ECS,SCess and VAT.Po is saved and released.Now I am taking a PO Print but our ABAPER is not getting any table containing BED, ECS,SCess and VAT values and percentages without doing MIGO and J1IEX postings . We mant to print these values in PO. We are using TAXINN and tax codes are maintained in FV11 as well as values are perfect in PO display.

I wants to know the tables in which these BED, ECS,SCess and VAT values are stored before GR and MIRO and other excise postings are done as PO print need to send to vendor befor actual postings are made.

Any efforts are highly appreciated.

Regards

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

For Excise BED, Eces, seces use the KONV table in that -KWERT field you can use

Regards

Pramod

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod,

Thanx for your efforts.

In KONV only prising conditions w r t PO are there . As such there is no separate values for BED, ECS etc.

Also a cumulative value of all the taxes ( such as CST, VAT and Excise ) is there in KONV and I want separate values for these figures as per TAXINN.

I guess some excise related table containing TAXINN postings before GR/IR is required . KONV contains prising related postings values.

Problem is still unsolved.

Regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

From EKPO =mwskz u pick up the tax code

then table KONV table -KSCHL (u will get condition type like jmop for bed) with respect to the tax code use the field mwsk1

from KONP table -kbetr (u will get the rate ) with respect to the condition type konp table -kschl ( u will get the condition type)

Regards

Pramod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

Did u get the solution for the above issue, if yes please let me know because we have some enchancement for excise duties of india.

Please provide the solution

Thanks,

Nitin