cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone implemented "cross company stock in transit"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone implemented the paper "How to report on Cross company stock in transit?" We're considering implementing the solution and just wondering if anyone else has done so and can offer any tips or suggestions?

We just realized that the 2LIS_03_BF extractor only accounts for stock in transit within the same company code (i.e. movement type 641) and does not consider stock in transit between different company codes (i.e. movement type 643). We receive the movements, but in stock balance reporting the cross-company stock is not considered in transit. This has suddenly become a huge issue for us as some of our major plants reside in different company codes than our warehouses do.

Also, it appears that this solution will show a snapshot of stock in transit, but will not allow one to go back and view the stock in transit as of a particular date. Just wondering if I'm reading this right?

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alberto_rosado
Explorer
0 Kudos

I will really appreciate if you share the final solution you used.

0 Kudos

Hey Chris,

Were you able to do this finally? I too have the same issue currently. I do have a work around solution though. Please let me know your solution. Would like to know ur solution before I implement mine.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Shetty

Edited by: Prasad Shetty on Jan 30, 2008 1:46 AM