cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account 1212 does not exist in chart of accounts INT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

While i do stock upload in MB1C using movement type 561, it is giving an error that

G/L account 1212 does not exist in chart of accounts INT

Message no. M7054

Diagnosis

The G/L account entered is not included in the chart of accounts for your company code.

Procedure

If the system has determined the G/L account, the system setting is faulty. Contact your systems administrator.

If you have entered the G/L account yourself, correct the input. Copied from M8043

I have changed the G/L account in OBYC but still this error is coming. what would be the cause and how to solve it ???

Regards,

Jana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto FS00

here seacrch the acct 1212

if it is not there crete it

better to consult ur FI guy

regards

kunal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To create the account for chart of account INT use tcode FSP0 .

And if you are trying to replace the account with another account check two entries in OBYC

one is in GBB --- give correct combination of valuation modifier , valuation class , use general modifier BSA and your new account

another is in BSX --give correct combination of valuation modifier , valuation class .

If still you are getting error revert back .

Regards,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account number 1212 is already there under INT chart of accounts. But it is telling that, it is not there under INT. But i have changed the G/L account there in OBYC and why it is again asking the same 1212 ???

Regards,

Jana

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check ur entry in OBYC

goto OMWB

here sect Gl accts,give no and execute

u wil get list of gl accts and where it been used

from here u will get the posting key

then goto obyc and cheange

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMWB, it is not showing the account number 1212. But when i check in FS00, FSP0, it is showing 1212 under INT chart of account. How to solve now.

Regards,

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see Note 379856

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the relavent G/L Account is available or Not by Tr code : FS00 .

If not create the G/L account and Assign to the transaction keys that relavent to inventory posting keys.

REgards,

Andra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check if you are changing account in OBYC --> GBB --> BSA key for the valuation class which is assigned to material in material master accounting view.

2. Please check in FS00 if the account which you are setting in OBYC is created for your company code and chart of account. If not, then either find out the correct account with the help of FI consultant or ask to create new one if not available.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the relavent G/L Account is available or Not by Tr code : FS00 .

If not create the G/L account and Assign to the transaction keys that relavent to inventory posting keys.

REgards,

Andra