cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation Objects for Transaction?

Former Member

Hello ALL,

How / Where do i get all the authorisation objects for a Transaction?

for eg, commpr01 transaction ,what are the Auth.Objects for this?

I know that COM_ASET,COM_IL,COM_PRD,COM_PRD_CT are the Authorisation Objects for commpr01,where do i get these...where and how to look ?

Thnaks + Regards

Arshad

Edited by: arshad ahmed on Oct 29, 2009 1:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200342
Active Contributor

Hi Arshad,

You can get the list of Authorization objects for a particular transaction in the Tcode SU22.

Give the transaction in the selection screen and execute.

Regards,

PePe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

If you know the exact authorisation object name, then you can directly check it in SE80 ->Workbench -> Edit Object. Here, you will get a option for entering the Authorisation Object name.

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh and Pepe thanks for your valuable replies..

I have a question here

I looked into the Authorisation Objects i needed in Transactions Product maintainance-commpr01 and Set Type and Attribute Maintainance:comm_attrset,

I could see common Authorisation objects in both of these Transactions what does this mean?

Like in

COMMPR01

Authorisation Objects:COM_ASET,COM_IL,COM_PRD,COM_PRD_CT

COMM_ATTRSET

Authorisation Objects:COM_ASET,COM_CAT,COM_HIER,TFW_MINITP

See above both have COM_ASET what does this mean?

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

COM_ASET is an authorization object used to control Set Types/Attributes, general authorizations:

Determines whether a user is authorized to maintain set types and attributes, or only to display them.

the reason why it's relevant in both transaction codes is the following:

via COMMPR01 you actually can maintain products, and as settypes are also maintainable via this transaction, it is relevant as such.

In the other transaction code you mentioned, i guess it is clear WHY this is relevant.

If you need to know which objects are relevant for product security than take a look on help.sap.com

cheers

Davy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

We can see what all authorisation object limit the access os transaction through SU24.In otherwords you can get all auhtoisation objects related to transaction in SU24.