cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGLL03 report vendor code is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a Vendor field in the SAP standard GL Open Items Report FAGLL03, however it is coming through blank on a Accounting Document posted from the Goods Receipt. Is there any way to get this updated?

I know the LIFNR Vendor field is not in the BSIS GL Account Open Items table, but it is BSEG table and is filled on a record that is appearing blank in the FAGLL03 report.

Advice appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

diogo_peretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

For the vendor number be available to be seletected in the layout of FAGLL03, it should be in the

structure FAGLPOSYEXT. which is generated automatically when you add fields in T021Stable.

You can try the following:

Call transaction SE37, enter the function module ITEM_STRUC_EXTENSION

and execute it with the following parameters:

BASIC_STRUCNAME FAGLPOSY

EXT_STRUCNAME FAGLPOSYEXT

EXT_FIELDS_TABNAME T021S

I_LSTCL D

X_TRANSPORT ' '

After you have executed the function module, the structure should be

regenerated correctly.

You can find all information about special fields in line item display transactions on note 984305

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diogo, Thanks for that advice.

Indeed LIFNR was missing in the FAGLPOSYEXT structure in our TEST system despite the successful transport. Running the advised Function Module (ITEM_STRUC_EXTENSION) in TEST through SE37 resolved the issue.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies the Document was the Finance Doc created from Material Goods Receipt document for service, with posting keys 81 and 96. The Vendor Code was appearing blank in either (GR/IR account or Cost account) in the GL Line Item Display FAGLL03.

I have followed Alok's advice re set up in Config:-

Financial Accounting (New) / General Ledger Accounting (New) / Master Data / G/L Accounts / Line Items /Define Special Fields for Line Item Display

and added LIFNR. This works great in the Dev client where it didn't before (i.e Vendor code is now updated to the Vendor Code firle in the report),

However having transported it to our Test system, Vendor code no longer seems to be a field in the selection list! where it was before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you transport the settings to production.

I think you need to run a program also.

SE38 -> BALVBUFDEL(Reset the alv buffer)

Reg

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, I have run BALVBUFDEL in our Test system through SE38, but Vendor code is still not available as a selection field. It was available before I made the change above, but was always displayed blank.

In development it is fine, Vendor Code abvailable in the list of Fields and displayed in the report (where it was blank before).

The transport records show it has moved fine, and the IMG setting in the path:-

Financial Accounting (New) / General Ledger Accounting (New) / Master Data / G/L Accounts / Line Items /Define Special Fields for Line Item Display

is the same in Test/Dev

Confused!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get solution for the vendor issue in the Test and in Prod? How did you solve this issue? Can you please post the solution if you have? Even we have same requirement to add vendor field in FAGLL03. Client also needs Vendor name in the report. Could you please advice me?

Eagerly waiting for the response...

I will assign full marks

Thanks in advance

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AT THE TIME OF CONFIGURATION YOU CAN HAVE TO CREATE WORKBENCH REQUEST BY THE FOLLOWING WAY.

IN THE SAID SCREEN (Define Special Fields for Line Item Display) FROM MENU SELECT TABLE VIEW - TRANSPORT

THEN YOU CAN MOVE THE REQUEST TO YOUR TESTING/QUALITY SERVER. IT WILL WORKS.

If you want to see the vendor account number you can follow the other alternative way

through offsetting account field in FAGLL03 report you can see the vendor number for GR/IR and other accounts by applying the note 1034354

for expenses/cost GL account this offsetting account/offsetting account type/name of offsetting account fields very well available in KSB1 report

if you have any query pl revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lloyed.

Please go to SPRO

>Financial Accounting (New)

>General Ledger Accounting (New)

>Master Data

>G/L Accounts

>Line Items

>Define Special Fields for Line Item Display

Here put Table Name BSEG

Field Name - LIFNR

Save now check the FAGLL03 report vendor code must be displaying

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing. It is very useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are seeing FAGLL03 Report, it displays lines related to G/L Postings under posting keys 40 and 50 only. Vendor details would come only when you have line items with posting keys 31 or 21. However you have option to add Offsetting Account to this report with the help of your ABAPer. Then in the offsetting Account you can see the vendor information.

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the configuration level itself document splitting is activated and it should be Segment wise. SAP provides Transaction code FAGLL03 to see General ledger Report Segment Wise and the Accounting Data is saved in BSEG Table in case of Line item level for this reason Vendor Code is not updated.

You can use S_PCO_36000219 to see vendor ledger Segment Wise.

With Regards,

Sudipto

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Typically if you are looking at GR/IR Clearing Account in FAGLL03 you would not see the vendor field filled . would you specify the GL Account name and the accounting postings happening to be specific on the solution.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari