Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing the transaction code WS20000081 - Leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement where i need to use the transaction WS20000081 for creating a leave for those employees who dont have ESS access.

I have created a Z program where the employee will login & then use the above mentioned T-code for creating leave

The problem I am facing is that this T-code fetches the personnel no & name of the SAP GUI login.

I need to change it to the personnel no & name of the employee who has logged in to the Z program.

Z program accepts personnel no for logging in.

Kindly help me....

Thanks in advance

Seema Peswani

SAP ABAP HR

4 REPLIES 4

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using ADRP table

PERSNUMBER Person number is the primary key in it, and NAME_TEXT names are present as well..

0 Kudos

HI, Jay

Personnel no & Name are already being filled by the standard program.... I need to change it to that personnel no with the personnel no provided ion the Z program.

How will that be done?

0 Kudos

with out seeing your code no one can answer your question. If its some standard program we could have looked in our systems and would have guided you...

why dont you save that login varaibles using set parameters and retrieve when needed using get parameters. Search with those key words in SCN you will find many examples.

0 Kudos

hi,

I tried using SET Parameter, but this is not working in this case