cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO BO, SAP EP, BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, all anyone knows about this error on SAP Portal when calling BO IK iViews or Open Document:

" Logon ticket could not be validated by system BWCLNT100. Message: TICKET_ISSUER_NOT_TRUSTED. Ticket/logon string"

i already modified web.xml files for opendocument and webi. and set the login/accept_sso_ticket = 1 and login/accept_sso_ticket = 2 and registered portal certificate on certificates list and on ACL list. but still having the same issue.

I have to restart BW to getting things to work???, Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Alejandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even iam faceing same issue with the SSO, we have created a System with all the properties like ( Connector, Crystal Enterprise Server, User management as Logonticket). We have created an BO iview when ever i preview the iView it was asking me userID and password.

I had configure all the required SSO configuration steps.

Can you please help me out on this issue.

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured the ACL record for the mandant/client for which youre working on????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the responce, No i did not configure the ACL record, Can you please forward me any document.

In the SAP integration kit they where telling that Enterprise portal and application server used by Business Objects Enterprise must reside in the same domain. i had a talk with my basis consultant they said both are on different domain, Is there any problem on this.

f they are on differnt domain what are the steps need to follow to configure the SSO between BO and EP.

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case you must exchange the certificate of BW to the EP and the certificate of Portal to the BW this if i not remember bad is SNC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We want little clarification regarding the domains we are useing

102.28.7.21 for EP and 191.19.6.14 for BO both the servers or in different location. Is the sso goona work for this?

Can you please explain me about the domain concept, so that i can check with my basis team.

I have configure EP and BO according to this [http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/IntegrationofBOEXI3.1intotheSAPEnterprisePortal+7.x].

I have used com.businessobjects.pct.masteriview for creating the BO iView. When i click preview button iam geting following popup "SESSION MANAGEMENT WILL NOT WORK! PLEASE CHECK THE DSM LOG FOR DETAILS YOU CAN TURN OFF THIS ALERT INSIDE SUPPORT DESK->SAP APPLICATION. " if i click OK its opeing Log On to InfoView screen and asking for user ID and PASSWORD.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Daniel.

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all you only sharing IP numbers here and not an actual domain. cross-domain should be pretty clear on what that means.

on the other item:

SESSION MANAGEMENT WILL NOT WORK! PLEASE CHECK THE DSM LOG FOR DETAILS YOU CAN TURN OFF THIS ALERT INSIDE SUPPORT DESK->SAP APPLICATION

that is a portal topic and it tells you where to go in the portal.

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

As guru Ingo says are you sure that they're different domains with this i mean the FQDN is different??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Here are the details 102.28.7.21 http://abcd.tatatel.co.in:50000/irj/portal and the BO 191.19.6.14 http://sapboed.tatatel.co.in:8080

We have integrated all the things that are mentioned in your document.

And regarding the other item:

SESSION MANAGEMENT WILL NOT WORK! PLEASE CHECK THE DSM LOG FOR DETAILS YOU CAN TURN OFF THIS ALERT INSIDE SUPPORT DESK->SAP APPLICATION

that is a portal topic and it tells you where to go in the portal.

Yes i know its portal issue but if you go to that path we can't find anything, I was asking you the help for the issue.

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ingo/Adonisc

Issue is solved. Thanks

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaydaniel,

can you share you solution on this issue.

Apparently I face the same issue in the EP.

I already create the iView (EP) to Infoview (BOE), but still when i click the report, I came the infoview login.

Asking the User name and Password.

Please your help on this.

Regards,

Widi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Widi,

Please check the sytem object properties, and please check the IDOC ID with the BO team.

Any issue let me know

Regards

Vijaydaniel...

bilal_ghayur2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have a BusinessObjects session that gets kicked of in our standard SAP Portal using an iView. Initially, we had it in a way that when we clicked on the link, the new BOBJ signon popped up and user was rquired to resubmit the same login / password etc. Now we have single sign on working as we click on the BOBJ link, the sesion starts. The problem is that if we logout of or kill portal window, the BOBJ session lingers on. There could be one of the two things that can help fix the problem:

1- If we can find parameter on the portal that force kills the BOBJ session as portal is logged out/killed.

2- If we can find a parameter in BOBJ where a session is timedout/killed as it reaches the time limit say 40 minutes of inactivity.

Does any one have a any information on how to fix the situation? We do not want 100's of zombie BOBJ sessions lingering or have an administrator wasting time to monitor and kill them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you please be more descriptive (step by step) on what to do in portal to fix it right?

Thanks in advance.

Bilal Ghayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo and experts,

I am using the EP for the SSO and i have a SAP system with the FQDN: BWx.ft.as.de and the SAP BO System with an FQDN of sapbo.re.xy.de is an SSO setting in this context possible?

I entered the FQDN but i still get the according message in the internet explorer ...."Session management will not work..."

Additional to that the authentication between SAP BO and SAP BW works with SNC.

thanks for your help.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, it was a bad client at the record in the ACL list. Thanks in advance to everyone.

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

assuming you changed the profile paramters of your BW system - Yes - you need to restart it.

ingo