cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 stock requirements and LS26 stock overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

does anyone know how you can view actual warehouse stocks from MD04 stock requirements transaction

without having to go through many screens to get there.

Currently the users are running MD04, click on the magnifying glass, click on 'stock overview' icon, - which takes you into MMBE transaction, - then hi-lighting the batch - choose environment WM_stocks which takes you into LS26 screen

it would be very beneficial if we could view LS26, warehouse managed stocks straight from the MD04 transaction

any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated

many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go MD04 and execute a selection.

in the stock requirements list choose from menu Environment > Own favorites > Maintain

Click New Entry button

enter Navigation number (if it is the first entry then just enter 1)

enter transaction LS26

enter a text that will appear on the new button you get.

Enter parameter ID LGN for warehouse and your warehouse a parameter value, so you can get a default and dont need to enter this later when you execute.

SAVE

go back

In MD04 stock requirements list you will now see a new button in the application tool bar. By clicking this button SAP will take you directly to LS26.

former_member227232
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Nice information.

Would like to know from where we get the list of Parameter ID?

Regards,

Vengat

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can get the list of paramter id if you click F4 in field paramater ID in transaction SU3 .

But usually I dont pick it from a list of 20000. I just press F1 in the field for which I need a parameter Id. In the help screen I press then the button for technical help. The technical help screen shows me the parameter ID, if there is any forseen

Former Member
0 Kudos

absolutely brilliant

many thanks for your help

Tony

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when I have transported this it only becomes available for myself

How can I make this available to ALL USERS

please advise

thanks

Tony

Edited by: Tony Lannon on Nov 10, 2009 3:01 PM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG > Materials Management > Consumption-Based Planning > Evaluation > Define Navigation Profiles

In this IMG activity, you define navigation profiles for the MRP list and the stock/requirements list. Navigation profiles enable you to navigate faster and more flexibly between transactions. For each profile, you define:

a record of generall transaction calls

a record of specific transaction calls for each MRP element required

Each user can assign a navigation profile in the respective list, under the menu path Environment --> Navigation profile --> Assign or under Settings. The system then offers transactions suitable for the users work, without the user having to define the jumps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have managed to add the Transaction as a GENERAL TRANSACTION CALLS'

to Profile SAPPPMRP00 MRP Controller

However when I have logged in as an end user

Environment > navigation profile > assign

and chose the above profile

The icon is still not appearing

any ideas ?

is there a limit to the number of icons you can have ?

many thanks

TOny

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

It is possible to customize MD04 transaction in such a way that buttons are added to the screen through which you can directly call the desired transaction(s), in you case LS26.

Look in SPRO under MRP...

Regards,

Mario