cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Billing Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a new Output type ZD00 for Billing Output and attached 1 smartform to it.

Now, I want that this output should be mailed to all the PARTNERS of that Document.

Also I want to schedule this output e.g. If a Billing Document is created today then OUTPUT mail should be send tomorrow morning.

Please help.

Kind Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto VV31

maintain condition record your output condition type,

billing type(F2) + function (BP) + medium (7) + date/time (2) + language (en)

regards

senya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

After maintaining the Output condition type "ZD00", the next job is to create condition record for this output type. You can set the condition record in VV31. Here you have the partner function for which you would reproduce output. But please ensure that before defining the partner function in the condition record, define it in output type too in "NACE" t-code.

Billing type + function + medium(5) + date/time(1) + language

And if you want to schedule the generation of output mail, then you can seek the help ABAPer in preparing a code and plz use "RSNAST00" program.

Hope this helps !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the OUTPUT type with the MEDIUM as 5 External Send .

as you already attached the SMARTFORM and PROGRAM this will generate the Layout.

Setup a Batch Job toprocess the Output on the Next of the Billing generated Job so that the Job will process the Output type and send this to customer on the next of the Billing generated.

You have to ensure the Job for processing the Outputs should be setup on the next day of the Billing job and it should run on daily basis, then the Invoices which were created on the previous day will be picked by the Processing Job and processed and sent to the customer Email.

Hope it is clear,

Please let me know if you need any details further

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But can you please explain in detail as I did not get your answer properly.

Kind Regards,

Vishal