cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIP in KKAO should match with WIP(GL) at FS10N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My user follows following practices for calculation of work in progress.

First he runs KKAO to calculate WIP then run CO88 for settlement.He informed me that KKAO amount must match with WIP (which hits in FI and shows in WIP's GL)of FS10n must match,

In some cases,it happens it is not matching.

Please advise.

Regards,

Samaar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

i am facing the same problem where the WIP in KKAO is not matching with FS10N ...have you been able to find out the reason for same.

PLz help..Its urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Thanks for the reply.

My comments is given below

I assume that you transfer the WIP (delta) directly to FI (TC: OKG9) - no manual posting to FI!---Yes

Most likely the differences result of changes (not well arranged) in the CO/FI Period.

Perhaps the FI/CI period is not closed/set properly. Check the TC: OKP2 and TC: OB52 ---We have not yet closed FI and CO period for 07,2009.It is still open.

We have seen that five to six production for which KKAO has been calculated but it is not posted in FI.That's why differences is appearing.I have tried to settle said order through KO88 also,but system showing error"There is no accrued amount,settlement is not possible".

Please advise.

Regards,

Samaar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Thanks for the reply.

I have seen that in OKG9,the "Cutoff Period for Actual RA/WIP is : 12,2008 " .We run KKAO for period 07.2009.Pl advise,what will be our 'Cut off period" for OKG9.

Please advise.

Regards,

Samaar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While calculating WIP It will calculate WIP at that point of time, say if in production order the order quantity and delivered quantity are same then it will match with wip calculation amount and GL Amount. But if Order quantity and delivered quantity is not same then it will not match with GL Amount. Since During Settlement of order it will automatically post to Production variance if delivered quantity is not same with order quantity

regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samaar,

I assume that you transfer the WIP (delta) directly to FI (TC: OKG9) - no manual posting to FI!

Most likely the differences result of changes (not well arranged) in the CO/FI Period.

Perhaps the FI/CI period is not closed/set properly. Check the TC: OKP2 and TC: OB52.

you calculate WIP (KKAO) and settle (CO88). If there are further postings the WIP in FI differences from the WIP in CO (Assumption: postings in the same period).

Best regards Butch