Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME31L/ME32L, ME31K/ME32K badi/user exits at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to check tax jurisdiction code per item of scheduling agreement and contract.

coz i need to prompt an error message "tax jurisidation code at line XX is blank" if no tax jurisdiction code is specified.

can you help me what badi or userexit to use?

tnx!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you want to issue an error if it is not filled in can't you just make the field mandatory in config?

Regards,

Dave.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you want to issue an error if it is not filled in can't you just make the field mandatory in config?

Regards,

Dave.

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I can't make it via config because it only applies to some company code and vendor conditions.

that's why a need an exit that is applied per outline agreement items.

hope you can help me with it.

tnx.

0 Kudos

Hi. I'm not aware of any specific user exits or BADI's for contracts, there are lots for purchase orders, and 1 for creating release POs from a contract, but I can't see any spefically for checking contract items.

However, you could try the custom field exit MM06E005. This would be a bit of a cheat, but it does get called by all purchasing documents including contracts, and all fields are available to check against so you could try and use it just to check the standard fields.

You can definitly issue errors into the contact from this exit.

Regards,

Dave.

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I look into it.

Tnx.

0 Kudos

hello,

If you are not able to find any user exit go for implicit enhancemnet it can be implemented very easily.

Regards,

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

our systems ME32L does not pass through the exit you've suggested.

could you suggest another user-exit or badi that is triggered for the transactions above upon saving?

Tnx.

0 Kudos

HI Nabheet,

My data is just a copy of an existing data. And i just adopted the details.

Even though i would have thought of using implicit enhancements, i still have no idea where to place my codes.

Tnx.

0 Kudos

Hi. We are using that user exit, and I just set a break point in EXIT_SAPMM06E_016 and ME32L broke at it and all data from EKPO and EKKO was available to check against.

We are using it for custom fields though, I am not sure how far you have to implement the user exit before it will work.

Regards,

Dave.

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Your an angel!

EXIT_SAPMM06E_016 is the exit i'm looking for because it checks SA and contracts per line item.

Thank you very much!

Navi