cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRESSAPPROVER Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone pls explain to me how does table HRESSAPPROVER gets updated? I'm getting instances where the leave approver is not as what is mantained in OM. It is getting the previous leave approver. Once i cleared HRESSAPPROVER table, then only its getting the correct approver.

I just would like to know how this table is updated in the first place and why it was not changed when the OM data has changed.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table V_PTARQ_TPROCESS, instead of using value as "Last Agent, The Line Manager, for the field "Determine Next Agent", you can maintain the value as "Line Manager".

This will the pick the manager based on the org Structure.

HRESSAPPROVER table holds the last approver.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey hi,

This table will update automatically when you set next agent ( approval .). in WEBMO featur...

The entries authomatically created in the table .............

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HRESSAPPROVER cannot be maintained by the user, it is maintained by the leave request implicity according to the

approver of the employee. each time it updates with the correct approver and retrieves from it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I am having a serious issue, where the hressapprover table is not holding any approvers or managers because of which the workflow is having some trouble.

The configurations are also right in V_PTARQ_TPROCESS view

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer note. 822589