SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between value type 81 and 2A

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the difference between value type 81 and value type 2A involving reservations?

What are some reasons that a report would continue to display a value using 2A in the selected characteristics when the reservation has been set to complete?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

We do not use funds reservation and pre-commitment but we do use funds commitment. Here is what I found: whenever I create a funds commitment using FMZ1, an entry with value type 65 is created in FMIOI while the same entry appears in COOI as value type 24. So, I believe funds reservation (FMX1) is 81 in FMIOI and 2A in COOI. This should be easy to verify. In your test system, create a funds reservation document and check the two tables using the created document as selection criteria.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

You are correct... for funds reservations, it 81 in FMIOI and 2A in COOI. In table COOI, the values for the funds reservation are zero, where else can my report be pulling in an amount linked to value type 2A?