cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,,

I have created a sales oder with 5 line items and for all these 5 line items route is determined and is same for all . NOW can i change the shipping copndition for one line item so that i have different route assigned to based on that shp.condition.. if so please give the steps to do it.

thanks

jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jagdish,

I do not agree with the other members who are suggesting that shipping conditions has no role to play in route determination.

You cannot change shipping conditions at Item level.

As far as my understanding goes. Route is determined as follows:

Route determination-automatic

Departure Zone of Shipping point + Shipping condition(sold to party) + Transportation Group(material master data) + Transportation Zone/Receiving Zone of Ship to party = Route

Now it is possible for you to have different route determined based on transportation zone which comes from Mat Masrer.

If you cannot change Trans Grp in Mat Mast only for one customer then the best possible way is to use customer Exit.

Please use Enhancement "0VRF0001" ( customer specific route determination in Sales Order), Check documentation in trxn "SMOD"

Funuction Exit " EXIT_SAPL0VRF_00" take a help from ABAPer for the same.

Once you will have different routes determined in the sales Order for different items, system will create a separate delivery due to splitting criteria in copying control, for the item with different route.

Hope it helps to resolve your problem.

Revert back if you need further details

Please close the thread if answered.

Regards,

Paresh Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m not clear about yr questions. As i understand shipping condition has no role in route determination.

will u pls recheck ?

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Shipping Point has role in determining Route.......

And Shipping condition has a role in determining Shipping Point...........

So shipping condition has a role in determining route.......

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Jagadish

Shipping condition is picked from document type or customer master data.......

So it has nothing to do with the material but if you have a different ship to party for a particular line item

then in that particular ship to party you can have a different shipping conditions.......

Which in turn helps you to determine a different route or shipping point.......

regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Ram,

situation here is that , the customer does mind to get 4 out of 5 items by rail route. but 1 item he wants it through air route.. now i want to change the shipping condition for this item in sales order so that the route can be changed with respect to that condition.. any solutions????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question for you in return, where at the Item line are you going to change the shipping condition for a particular line item?

Also wouldnt you need different incotems in this case for the 4 lines items and the 1 line item that would ship per air?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Jagdish

As i told earlier shipping conditions are related to header level information either from Customer Master or Document Type....

If your customer wants different route for different line items...you can go for different sales oders where in the second one at

header you have to change the shipping conditions.....

still u have query feel free to inquire...

regards,

ram