cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Widget Foundation download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have installed SAP Widget Development and eclipse. When i tried to connect to SAP, getting error SAP Widget Foundation is not running and tried to search for the same but not getting any clue where to download.

I need your help for the same. I am struggling to download for the past 2 days no clues.

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue. This solution was short lived but it appears they have something to replace Wiget Foundation, 'Micro Applications'. I know this is not the answer you were hoping for....

/people/regina.sheynblat/blog/2009/12/07/sap-widget-foundation-replaced-by-netweaver

Here is a link to the new 'Micro Applications' solution...

/people/regina.sheynblat/blog/2009/12/03/micro-applications--what-how-why

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

I am not getting any reply. If someone has the Widget Foundatation .jar or .exe file pl. send it to me. I am not getting any download for the same.

Thiru

Mattias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find anything? I've been looking for a while too, and only find broken links everywhere.

Regards

Mattias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No i am stuggling to get one. I am not gettng any help. If you get any info pl. let me know.

Mattias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I've got some bad news. I emailed SDN and asked, and this is the respons I got

"I checked on this several days ago and was told that the page was removed for legal reasons and that there are currently no plans to return it. I have no further information."

Now I'm trying to find out if there's any other way to utilize SSO in my widgets, and if there's any other way to run the supplied widgets.

Regards

Mattias