cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company codes 0001/0001 do not appear in proposal 20.11.2009 A#04; correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I had done automatic payemnt through F110 from one vendor, but when i am doing automatic payemnt through F110 to another vendorsystem give me error.

Company codes 0001/0001 do not appear in proposal 20.11.2009 A#04; correct

Message no. FZ003

Diagnosis

No data exists for the specified paying company code 0001 and the specified sending company code 0001 in payment proposal 20.11.2009 A#04.

System Response

The payment proposal cannot be edited.

Procedure

Check the flow trace and payment proposal list in order to determine why the specified company codes are not contained in the proposal.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks

Jemes

Edited by: Jemes on Nov 20, 2009 9:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Allow the system to choose the own run date..

Then it will automatically allow you to process the session..

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the followings:

1. Have you specified extra selection criteria in your parameters? If so, do
    they match up to what is in the vendor master records? Eg. select/exclude
    vendors with certain payment methods which is against with the vendor master
    record.
  2. Check the due date of the posted invoices of the vendor, the payment run
    parameters especially the fields 'docs entered up to' (entry date; BKPF-CPUDT)
    and 'customer items due by' fields.
  3. Check that the same vendor is not being used in another proposal..... * no
    vendor can exist in more than one proposal. Delete unsuccessful or incomplete
    payment proposals or execute the payment run to its end so that the accounts do
    not get blocked.
  4. Check by transaction FBZP  > Bank determination if your setting is
    correct:
    > Ranking order (defined for your payment method)
    > Bank
    account (if there is the entry that you defined into the previous step)
    >
    Available amount for your House Bank and Account ID
  5. When you use the 'Free selection' tab in the payment program, the entry you
    make for the selected field must be identical to what is in the table, not what
    you see on the screen. All values with full length must be entered in ascending
    order.
    > Date fields
        If you want to select according to a date,
    for example, the posting date BKPF-BUDAT, the date must be specified in the form
    YYYYMMDD. For example, the period from January 1st, 2013 to March 17th, 2013
    must be specified as (20130101,20130317).
    > Document numbers

Ensure that the document number you are entering is correct and that the
    complete document number is entered. Document numbers are always stored as a
    10-digit character string. A document number 12345 must be written with five
    leading zeros, that is 0000012345.
    > Amounts
        Amounts are
    represented without decimal point internally. An amount of 1545.34 EUR must be
    specified as 15434 or 165 EUR must be specified as 16500. An amount of 135 JPY,
    however must be specified as 135 since no decimal places are specified for
    Japanese Yen.

Regards

Veenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To solve this error go to menu bar Payment Run--> Overview

Enter the start date from 01.XX.XXX X to 31.XX.XXXX and see if there is any Proposal is pending then delete that one then run your payment program again.

Hope it works.

Mahendra Joshi

SAP FICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is normal error while APP run which means invoices of the vendor you are making payment for are not due so that they will not be paid. If you still want to pay them then make Next p/date so far like 01.01.2010. Doing this will harm you in next run or any manner this field is used just check whether invoices are due till the next run if it is not then i will consider in current payment run.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO EXPERTS,

THANKS FOR REPLY

BUT WHAT YOU HAD SUGGEST ME THAT I HAD DONE BUT STILL I AM FACING THE SAME ERROR.

WAITING FOR REPLY SOON.

THANKS

JEMES

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloo,

This error comes normally, if one payment proposal process is left without compleating for the vendor(may be earlier dates), then again if you try to make the payment for the same vendor/line items this error will throw the system.

Check for the duplication of payment proposal log for the vendor, delete the same , then process new payment.

Regards,

DH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you run F110 then make sure in parameter Pmt meths shold be same which is in the document or invoice. And also check the date entered in the field Docs entered up to

If your problem still persists then please forward the feilds you maintain in F110 in detail.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

In APP select display proposal log, there you can find the details about your payment process. Most probably, this may be bacause of the duplication of the payment process for the selected line items or vendor. Find the duplication log, delete the old proposal then again process.

This will definitely solve your issue.

Regards,

DH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi kindly check is any open item is in Due for the Given Vendor and other Parameters in the F110.

i.e. Vendor , and Payment method and Due date.

Regards,

Sridhar Sha