cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index was outside the bounds of the array

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there folks,

I have a problem and have checked everything I can think of to make it work, but am still having no luck.

I have built a transformation file and conversion files to load a new data file (flat file, comma delimited) into my BPC 7 SP5 application.

But when I try to validate my transformation file, I get the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array". I have checked my conversion files don't contain any blanks, nulls or other errors, and the transformation file validates OK on it's own. The data file is very simple (in fact only one row at the moment!)

I don't know what else to check, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is most probably due to a large number in your amount in the data file. Can you pls share your data file alongwith the transformation and conversion files. That will help to understand exactly whats going wrong.

But before that try to make the amount in your data file very small, may be 2-3 digits. Try with that. Additionally, check the application parameters for your application and see what is the value for SIGNED_DATA_FORMAT.

Answers (0)