cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customizeRent amount distribution for multiple vendors in Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in ECC6 SP4 RE-FX and there is a business scenario where one rental unit belongs to multiple landlords(vendors), each one of them has a percentage. Could you please help me on how can I customize such a contract and conditions. I cannot find where to put the percentages for each partner-vendor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error message:

You are not allowed to assign a condition (here Credit basic rent) the same object (here 1000/15/1) and the same Valid from date (here 01.01.2010) twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the 2nd condition that you copied or created, you need to differentiate the purpose. If your requirement requires paying multiple vendors in one contract, you may need to customize additional purpose according to the possible number of vendors.

0 Kudos

Hi Former Member,

Your answer help me to assign more than one vendor in same condition, within a same assignment intervals. I want to add one more step that by differentiate “calculation object” we can also add multiple vendor.

Thanks

Sudhir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I understood what Eric suggested. But didn't get what you meant by calculation object. Can you further elaborate with screen shots or by an example.

Regards

Amar

0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

thanks for your reply

Calculation object is in Condition tab

Condition tab-> Condition sub tab-> there is an icon of exchange object which is for to change the calculation object, choose an object ID which is different from 1st condition.

This method can be used only for two business partner in a contract

Assign business partner with posting key in posting parameter tab -> assign posting key with condition accordingly.

Regards

Sudhir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for quick response.

As I checked in system, object ID represents Rental object identification. If I change the object ID, am I not changing the assignment of the condition to a different object.

I believe Eric reply is complete and only by choosing different condition purpose and assigning posting parameter to each condition will serve the purpose. we do not need to change the object ID in the condition separately.

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge in the forum.

Regards

Amarendar Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Yes I appreciate Eric’s solution that is very useful to maintain multiple vendor posting for a contract with the same condition.

My suggestion is only applicable only for that case where condition increase/decrease reference flow type is not assign with the condition flow type in SPRO for that case instant of creation of new condition purpose in SPRO you can use this method to create system generated period posting from contract and this doesn’t impact on distribution object.

Example

By some of reason user had posted the condition amount for a period for example JFM with Rs. 30K but after posting he get to know that the amount for JFM to be 35K (reference flow type 10 &20 not assign with condition flow type) in that case he copy the same condition with the same start end date with help of different calculation object.

Thank you for your valuable comments.

Regards

Sudhir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply

But the problem remains because the system show the error RECD020

You are not allowed to assign a condition (here Credit basic rent) the same object and the same Valid from date twice.

Edited by: OSS User for Real Estate on Nov 25, 2009 4:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your REFX contract, you need to build values for Posting parameters and Conditions.

Posting parameters - Create multiple posting terms correpsonding to your vendors

Conditions - Create multiple conditions, or copy condition and differentiate by purpose

Note: You may need to compute externally the % shares of your multiple vendors and enter

as fixed value in the condition. Lastly, assign the conditions in the individual posting parameters

created per vendor.