Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS: error in WS00200001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm trying to setup the ERMS on CRM 7.0 but can an error in WS00200001

In the log CRM_ERMS_LOGGING:

• Log ***

log: Exception in method execute(CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER) : Service CL_CRM_ERMS_A

log: DD2FB_BP failed. at: CL_CRM_ERMS_FG_WF=============CP : CL_CRM_ERMS_FG_WF======

log: =======CM001 : 27

log: Processing policy DEFAULT

log: Exception in method execute(CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER) : Service CL_CRM_ERMS_R

log: ULE_EXEC failed. Policy not found in repository:ERMS:DEFAULT at: CL_CRM_ERMS_RUL

log: E_REPOSITORY===CP : CL_CRM_ERMS_RULE_REPOSITORY===CM005 : 44

log: Exception in method execute(CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_DEF_ROUTING) : Default routing: no or

log: ganizational object defined (property DEF_ROUTING)

log: Exception in method execute(CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER) : Service CL_CRM_ERMS_A

log: H_DEF_ROUTING failed. Default routing: no organizational object defined (propert

log: y DEF_ROUTING) at: CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_DEF_ROUTING====CP : CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_DEF_ROUTING

log: ====CM001 : 44

I have setup SCOT and are able to send and receive emails. afterwards I followed "ERMS How to Guide for Consultants" from John Burton.

Transaction: CRMC_IC_AUIADDR

Address: MAILADM....

Transaction: so28

Recipient: mailadm.....

AddrType: Internet address

New recipient: ERMS: Mail 2 (MAILADM....

Addr Type: Business Object

Transaction: CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST

Link activated

Assign Agents to ERMS

Agent Name ICAGSSCTEST

Transaction: CRM_ERMS_OUTG_EMAIL

E-mail address: LOY

E-mail address: mailadm....

Any idea?

Regards,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

It sounds as though the DEFAULT rule policy cannot be found. Have you created this?

Also have you maintained the DEF_ROUTING property value against Service ID RE_RULE_EXEC against the Service Manager Profile in SPRO?

Kind Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

thanks for your information.

In Spro unter Define Service Manager I have now double clicked on SrvMgr Profile Default and added InvocationOrder 50 and Service ID RE_RULE_EXEC.

In the Properties I'm not sure what to add under def_routing. Log_Level has been set to 6 and policy is default.

In Assign ServiceManagerProfile I have added the mailaddress with object id 207915 and SrvMgr DEFAULT.

Still the same error. Further idea?

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

I made some process. I have added my org unit in def_routing and now I have a new error message:

• Log ***

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_PARAMS_SVC

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_FG_WF

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_ADD2FB_DOCUMENT

log: DD2FB_BP failed. at: CL_CRM_ERMS_FG_WF=============CP : CL_CRM_ERMS_FG_WF======

log: =======CM001 : 27

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_WORKITEM_TEXT

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_ADD2FB_BP

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_ADD2FB_WI_CONT

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_RULE_EXEC

log: Processing policy DEFAULT

log: Exception in method execute(CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER) : Service CL_CRM_ERMS_R

log: ULE_EXEC failed. Policy not found in repository:ERMS:DEFAULT at: CL_CRM_ERMS_RUL

log: Invoking service class CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_DEF_ROUTING

It seems that he can't find the Policy default.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Have you checked to see if the default policy exists in the Rule Modeller?

CRM BSP Application CRMM_ERM_RULES, context ERMS.

Kind Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

the default policy doesn't exit in the Rule Modeler. I logged in with an IC Manager business role and created a Z_TEST1 policy.

I'm not able to add any rules.

I guess I have to do the following points, correct?

You have created Authorization Groups in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management under E-Mail Response Management System Define Repository .

You have assigned the authorizations groups to authorization object CRM_ERMS_P in Role Maintenance (transaction PFCG).

You have assigned the authorization groups to policies in the CRM WebClient UI.

You can see (and in some cases select) authorization groups in the CRM WebClient UI under Rule Policy Details, after you select a policy (the top node of the policy structure). The possible values are the entries you maintained in the above Customizing activity.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

There are certainly some authorisations around the Rule Modeller. I am not sure on the exact auth object, but if you do an auth trace you should be able to see where it fails.

Kind Regards,

Sam

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on which version of CRM you are using (and whether you run Rule Modeler in the NetWeaver Portal or in the CRM WEbClient) you can check the following PFCG roles:

Role: SAP_PCC_IC_MANAGER

Role: SAP_PCC_ERMS_ADMIN

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

I have added the pfvg role SAP_PCC_IC_MANAGER to the IC Manager. Unfortunatly I'm still not able to create rules. I'm accessing via CRM WebClient. I'm able to create a policy and a folder, but no conditions or rules.

Anyway thanks for your nice book "maximizing your sap crm interaction ener".

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can use the rule modeler now. A DEFAULT Policy for ERMS doesn't exist. I have created a Z_TEST1 policy and added some rules. Still I got in in the workflow an error message:

• Log ***

log: Processing policy Z_TEST1

log: ULE_EXEC failed. Policy not found in repository:ERMS:Z_TEST1 at: CL_CRM_ERMS_RUL

I tried to generate the rule wth transaction: CRMD_ERMS_REGEN_RUL

Context: ERMS

Policy: Z_TEST1

I'm only able to generate if I unclick "Regnerate only active Version" otherwise I get a shortdump.

Regards,

Alexander

Edited by: Alexander Türk on Dec 2, 2009 11:22 AM

Edited by: Alexander Türk on Dec 4, 2009 5:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Alex,

I am facing the same issue, were you able to resolve this problem? If so can please share the steps to fix the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kartik N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Greetings,

Hi we have requirement work on Bounce Mnagement for that we need to hava ERMS as a prerequisite. actually i am new to this, It has high priority in our Scope Can you kindly share The Steps for ERMS.

It would be very greateful and helpfull if yoy can send me if you have any douments on this

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Satish.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this issue, now a KBA is available which helps to troubleshoot this kind of issues, see 1846041.

Additionally, SAP Note 1516469 might be interesting here as well as it talks about services that need to be included in an ERMS service manager profile.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am facing the same problem here... The sistem is EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0.

I followed every steps above and the configuration is "all right"... So can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Rafael.