Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. VN108 in MR90 - Invoice Reduction

KashJawed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot print out the invoice reduction form in MR90. I get the message: "No messages for initial processing exist

Message no. VN108" when entering the document number/year/company code with output type REKL.

I had a PO and did MIRO to enter the invoice with price variance. The excess amount went to the invoice reduction clearing account and was posted. When I tried to print out the Invoice Reduction form in MR90, it fails with above message.

I figured that I might have to process the payment so I did F110 and paid the vendor, clearing the open item. I still cannot print out the invoice reduction form in MR90, getting the VN108 message. I double checked all the config and it looks fine. Also have RK payment method for invoice reduction which is a Credit Memo (Invoice Reduction) with the price variance.

Any help on how to print this Complaint Form would be helpful.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go back to MIR4 to check detail of output message.

Regards

Sam

KashJawed
Participant
0 Kudos

I went into MIR4, pulled the document. Clicked on "Goto" then "Message" and I couldnt find anything in header or line.

KashJawed
Participant
0 Kudos

After a whole day of playing around .. I finally got it to work. I can output the complaint form but when I execute it. It doesn't show up in the output. Then, I go back and select "Processing Mode" to "Repeat Processing" and it still doesn't show up.

Shouldn't the complaint output show up in "Repeat Processing" ? I also tried all other processing modes too. any advise?

KashJawed
Participant
0 Kudos

Added a Printer to the REKL in mrm2 and it worked.

Does anyone know what Form would I edit if I want to change the layout of the Reduction Invoice form?

THanks