cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

I have created number ranges in FBN1 for a specific company code for 2009 and there are also 9999 F Years setup as well for all numbers.

However, when I try to post via FB60, it shows the message below:

Message no. F5150

Diagnosis

The document type you specified has been allocated to a number range in fiscal year "2009" that has not been created.

Procedure

Check the configuration of the number range for the specified document type. Create this number range if it does not already exist or allocate a valid number range for the document type.

Any ideas on how to continue with my vendor posting? I have not seen anything posted in SDN similar to my error.

Any help is welcome

Regards

Rogero

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to assign the number range created to the document types. tCOde is OBA7.

In OBA7, go to document type KR (for vendor invoice) and assign the number range to it. Similarly check other document types if number ranges are assigned to it for avoiding further errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, thank you very much. Solved.

sivasiva2k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During my f-43 - Vendor Invoice. I am getting this same error

In company code -

, The number range F2 is missing for the Year 2010

Message no. F5150

Diagnosis

The document type you specified has been allocated to a number range in fiscal year "2010" that has not been created.

I tried the t-code OBA7 and checked the number range are properly defined for the F2.

Is there any other configuration which I am missing? Please help.

Answers (0)