cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll - /110 Net Payment Technical wagetype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the event of Employee having a record for Cash payment (0009 Infotype), the tecnical wagetype /110 Net payment will not been seen in the Payroll result table is it ?

Because i have run the Actual payroll for an employee for the mnth Nov 2009...in payroll result table iam only seeing / 557 values but iam not able to see Ney payment i.e /110 Ney payment wagetype ..is this correct

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just give a Deduction wage type in IT0014 or 0015 and check in the RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

To have the /110 wt appear in RT...for each and every wagetype we need to tick the cumulation check boxes that is total gross amount and net payment / deductions in V_512W_D table ...

is this correct ?

thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Sathya

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if those dedeductions are customer specific deduction than CC 10 shd be in tick mark

if it is indian pay roll other deductions will not store in /110 kindly test and check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar

The implementation is for International Payroll.

Scenario is, let say the employee has Basic salary 5000 AED and Tranportation allowance 1000 AED.This being the /110 should be 6000 AED correct ? if so then CC10 should be ticked for both Basic Salary and Transporation Allowance correct ?

Please share your inputs.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Sathya

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both

Basic and Tranport allowance comes under Earnings so CC 1 shd be ticked

Try this Give Basic and HRA in IT 0008 and run the pay roll and check the Wage type /101 that is Gross Earnings This will suffice your requirment .........

in case of deductions Just Check /110

Try and let us know if you have any other issues

SM30 V_512W_D or V_512W_O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your inputs . Much appreciated.

Scenario is, let say the employee has Basic salary 5000 AED and Tranportation allowance 1000 AED. and No deductions .

If i go by your suggestion then i need to tick only CC 1 for Basic and Transport .....in that case what will be value in / 110 ?

/110 Net payments and deductions .....does this stand only for deductions or payment and deductions ? Please share your inputs

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u give only those wage types /101 will get generated if you give any sort of deductions than /110

test and let me know