cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid payment to name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When I tried Add an outgoing payment to a Business Partner with parameter All Currencies , system display error "Invalid payment to name".... what can I do.. ?

Thank you

Rolando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the Note no. : 848152 regarding the issue mentioned. The same is similar to banking Module as well.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, especially Jitin. I think the problem started using Copy Express to migrate BP from another society..... THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

Would it be possible for you to send me the link to the note you specified? Can't find it. I also encountered the same error.

Thanks,

Kathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy, try picking another Pay to bill Address on Payment screen. I fix the problem setting another pay to bill addres on Business Partners information.

good luck

Rolando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have selected the correct Company Code / Organisation when posting the payment.

Also check that the correct address has been selected for the supplier. It may be worth creating a new one, deleting it and selecting the original one as default again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've encountered the same error.

In my case there was no default billing address set for the business partner (probably because the original got deleted and it was never reset). And as such all invoices had no billing address.

After assigning a default billing address all new transaction documents (invoices) got a billing address filled in automatically (as opposed to none at first) and the problem did not reoccur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolando,

Do you mean this one particular All Currency BP could not be added to Pay To by selection?

Thanks,

Gordon