cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra fields at /sapapo/mat1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am having a problem with extra fiels at /sapapo/mat1 . I need to create more than five extra fields at supplement view ....but the system only allow to create 5 fields.

Someone have any sugestion?

Thank You All

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using SCM 5.1

Under customisation, in apo > master data >

maintain freely defineable attributes try

creating more than 5 fields, it is accepting.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil Mareeswaran ,

It is able to create but whem you open the master data only appears 5 fields AT101 till AT105 ...if you create another field it will not appear on master data transaction.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MauFilho,

It is not possible to have more than 5 fields using this option for /sapapo/matloc. Try using ABAP consultant if you can add some fields in /sapapo/matloc.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add more fields, ABAPer need to append structure to the standard table, in this appended structure you can add as many fields.

Also do remember ABAPer also needs to do some enhancements to use these fields based on specific requirements.

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am using 4.1 and it is not allowing me to create more than 5 attributes.

hence what i have done is divided the attribute to be for various purposes like materail type/parentcode/ etc and then used populated the field accordingly.

then i have used the field in the macro using standard functions to capture various entires in the same field.

I am not sure, what do you want to use the extra fields for. if they are only for display purpose, then you may want to combine usage for different purposes in the same field and modify the user exit accordingly.

however if you want to use the fields for some specific purpose, you may use the way I am using it.

let me know if this solution helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep ,

The fields will be parameters for macros calculation . I am using DP BOM .

What you recomend on this case.

Thank You