cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference MMBE nd MB52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i ahve created a sales order for a maerial 'M-1234' for quantity 2. when i checked the transaction MMBE for this material

I ahve seen that the unristricted qunaity is 100, (which was earlier one) and 'qty scheduled for delivery' is 2 (which is for this sales order)

but when i checked the transaction MB52, only unrestricted quantity is shown, this quanity 2, which is scheduled for delivery is not shown. This is misleading.

can some one please let me know, why this qty 2 is not shown in MB52? If i want to show this quanity 2 also in MB52(copyng to another custom program), form where can i get this 'qty scheduled for delivery' ? is there any FM or BAPI which gives the 'Qty scheduled for delivery'?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MMBE is not only a stock report. It gives information on planning situation also - like order-on hand, reserved, etc.

If you remove the flag from "Also Select Stock Commitments" checkbox on selection screen these pieces of information will disappear and you will see only "real" stock.

In your case you had 100 --> after creating the SO the 2 pcs from 100 pcs is considered as scheduled for delivery. Your stock remained the same, the system only gives information on planning situation.

Please check MD04 (as was suggested by Lakshmipathi) and CO09 --> you hopefully will understand what I'm speaking about.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Dec 6, 2009 12:18 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCode MB51 or MB52 will populate the data only wherever movement type is involved. This means, delivery saved without doing PGI will not show in MB52. If you want to see other than MMBE, you can show in MD04 or VL21 or VL06G.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for the reply,

My client needs Materail and Batch combination information, MD04 is not showing Batch information(?).

when i conveyed the same to my client. They have asked for a new custom program, which shows everything, in MB52 and also the 'Qty scheduled for delivery'.

can you please let me know, where can i get this 'Qty scheduled for delivery'? is there any FM or BAPI or Table to get this value.

Thanks again.