cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to delete a DC from a track by following note #864515 but when trying to check in the I get an error.

I've searched the forum and the only thing I've found is - [;

I used "Remove from client" and some other operations... Finally:

-states of "_comp" folders are "Mounted"

-states of parent folders for "_comp" are "Not mounted, mount point is somewhere below this folder"

-states of DCs are "Synced as inactive source" and "Mofified locally"

-there are no projects for these DCs in NWDI

In CBS I found DC ("example.org/appl/tax/calc") which has in "used DCs" tab only standart DC "tc/bi/bp/javaLib" and noone from my DCs

In DTR I go to "inactive" -> DCs -> example.org/appl/tax/calc, right click on "_comp" folder, choose "delete subtree" and get in DTR concole this:

--- Problem summary: ---
11:26:23.079 CHECKIN (FAILED: Activity element is not mounted) calc (/Appl/example.org_APPLICATION/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/appl/tax/calc/)
11:26:23.079 CHECKIN (FAILED: Activity contains not mounted elements.) Immediate hierarchical deletion (default_hierarchical_deletion_w_Appl_example_2e_org_APPLICATION_dev_inactive_u_babkin_ra_t_2008_01_24_06_26_20_GMT_d75aac18-b652-4673-9e16-a42c8a3e0b0d)
11:26:23.079 ==> Finished in 2s. 6 files succeeded. 11 folders succeeded. 1 folder failed.
State of "_comp" and subfolders become "Remote", state of "calc" (parent folder for "_comp") without changes.
In the activity list there is "Immediate hierarchy deletion" with only one folder which name contains "< INCONSISTENT >"

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The solution is very simple - DO NOT skip steps in a note.

I've skipped the first step which is mandatory (create new DTR client).

After that everything worked like a charm.