cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AntiXssLibrary.dll version 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have this file? I can't find it anywhere. It is supposed to be in the SAP Cryptographic Software to which I for some reason do not have access.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

With a s-user id, you should be able to get it from the SAP Service Marketplace under Downloads > SAP Cryptographic Software.

Kind regards,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have trouble downloading it directly from the basket (because there is no name and thus no link to click on), you can do this:

1) Install download manager

2) Get the Cryptographic software file into your download basket.

3) on your client machine, select Start > SAP Download Manager > Download Manager

4) If you are not already signed onto the service marketplace, select View > Download Manager Configuration, then:

(note: the SAP Download Manager Configuration screen may pop up on its own if you have not already made a connection- I do not remember if that is the case)

5) for address, type: http://service.sap.com

6) for user name, type your S-ID

7) for password, type the corresponding password

😎 click OK

After you log on, you should see all the contents of your download basket.

Click on the Cryptographic Software and then click the single-right-arrow button (hover over it and it will be called "download selected objects"

Edited by: Tony DeStefanis on Dec 15, 2009 4:30 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just adding some background information on when to use antixsslibrary.dll version 1.5 or 3.0

BPC-MS antixsslibrary.dll 1.5 (for .net 1.1) is supported up to 7.0 SP06, after this users should use version 3.0, check installation guide and SP readme for more inforamtion.

Only version 1.5 is currently working with BPC for Netweaver currently (this applies to 7.0 any SP and 7.5 up to latest patch being SP04)

Cheers

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The antixsslibrary.dll 3.1 is require for BPC 7.5 NW SP06.

For the antixsslibrary.dll 3.1 is necessary install the .NET 3.5 too.

Please verify the central note 1527325.

Regads,

Edinaldo Junior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

You can D/L Anti-Cross Site Scripting Library from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=efb9c819-53ff-4f82-bfaf-e11625130c25&displa...

It is version 1.5 and still the only one that I can make BPC 7.0 SP06 to work with. For whatever reason 3.0 nor 3.5 versions doesn't work with SP06.

Hope that helps,

Akim

P.S. you can D/L v3.1 from MS site as well.

Edited by: Akim Zubarchuk on Dec 8, 2009 10:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have seen the microsoft site, but there you can only download 3.1 and 1.5. And I am trying to install BPC 7.5 for which you need version 3.0.