cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting error - MIGO posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Currently I am configuring subcontracting senario for which, after posting SC stock provided to vendor and subcontracting challan through J1IF01.

Now while doing Goods receipt - MIGO, I am getting the following error Msg: 8I402

*"Error Msg: 8I402: Excise modvat accounts not defined for GRPO transaction and P2 excise group". *

From CIN setting:

1) I have maintained - subtranasction type 01

2) Excise Transaction type for GRPO such as Cenvat clearning a/c, Cenvat onhold a/c, RG23 AED, RG23ATi and RG23BED a/c have been mainatined.

3) For the combination of excise group (P2), ETT-GRPO and G/l Account in path Specify G/L a/c for excise transaction I have defined the required G/l Account

4) In subcontracting attributes - I have maintained GRPO data as required.

But even then I am getting the above error, Kindly let me know any thing missing out.

Kindly suggest the solution.....

Regards,

Prashanth Pai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

Please let me know the solution how you solved the problem? I am also getting the same problem with message no. 8I402

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In IMG-Logistics general-tax on goods movement-india- Business transaction-subcontracting-subcontrating attributes maintain the following vales such as:

EX grp-57FC-01-57FC CHALLAN-180-0001-0002-blank-999-01-assessable value table first then excise invoice-j1if.

EX grp-57CM-01-57FC CHALLAN-180-0001-0002-blank-999-01-assessable value table first then excise invoice-j1if.

EX grp-57NR-01-57FC CHALLAN-180-0001-0002-blank-999-01-assessable value table first then excise invoice-j1if.

Try with this

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Kindly suggest the solution....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

U doing with sub-contract process with excise duty or without excise ,,?

Send me the cear details about ur process pls ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have raised the sub contract PO and have posted subcontracting challan using J1ifo1 for which i have configured CIN setting for this. while posting J1IF01 i was getting error "excise modvat account not defined for 57FC and for P2 excise group which has been resolved. I have configured the setting for 57FC, 57CM and 57 NR with ETT and Sub Trxn type and assgined the same in specify the excise trnx and G/l accouts.

Now I want to post goods receipt from subcontract using MIGO, system is giving the error -* "excise modvat account not defined for GRPO and for P2 excise group"*

I am executing the sub contracting without payment of excise duty secenario.

Also, I have maintained all the G/L account setting for GRPO such as

1) GRPO CR Cenvat clearning account

2) GRPO DR Cdenvat onhold account

3) GRPO DR RG23 AED account

4) GRPO DR RG23 SED account

5) GRPO DR RG23 BED account.

Please suggest any other accounts need to be maintained in ETT, subtransaction type, subcontracting sattributes and G/L account.

REgards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

No replies