Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIR7 -> Transport RSEG fields (Append Structure) to BSEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear enhancers

I would like to ask you haw could I approach such a requirement:

The RSEG table is appended 2 more ZZ_ fields. Let's say it's ZZ_A and ZZ_B fields.

Those fields are populated by the MIR7 transaction. I've got a Z-tab added in line items section. It is used via MRM_INVOICE_POST BAdI implementation. User may specify ZZ_A and ZZ_B fields for each line item of logistisc invoice.

Now my task is:

When posting document from MIR7 transaction transport fields ZZ_A and ZZ_B in such way:

RSEG-ZZ_A -> BSEG-XREF1

RSEG-ZZ_B -> BSEG-XREF2

And my question is how should I approch this task?

I can see there are several ENHANCEMENT-POINTS in MRM_INVOICE_POST FModule. But my experirnce with enhancements is a bit poor. How can I know which enhencement point could I potentially use? Am I able to find out somehow that for example

"Enhancement point A is used for transport fields blablabla ..." some kind of enhancement description.

I will be very thankful for your suggestions. Regards. P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.- chek this thread:

here says the following:

Now go to MRM_INVOICE_POST function module, just before the call of function module CKMV_AC_DOCUMENT_CREATE, I have created an enhancement spot and changed the XACCIT-XREF1 with RBKPV-custom field value.

2.- Another possibility

although it is not an enhancement-point (it´s BADI AC_DOCUMENT) maybe this could be useful to you:

http://blog.csdn.net/xyfchris/archive/2007/10/04/1811359.aspx

Best regards.

Edited by: Pablo Casamayor on Dec 9, 2009 1:32 PM

1 REPLY 1

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.- chek this thread:

here says the following:

Now go to MRM_INVOICE_POST function module, just before the call of function module CKMV_AC_DOCUMENT_CREATE, I have created an enhancement spot and changed the XACCIT-XREF1 with RBKPV-custom field value.

2.- Another possibility

although it is not an enhancement-point (it´s BADI AC_DOCUMENT) maybe this could be useful to you:

http://blog.csdn.net/xyfchris/archive/2007/10/04/1811359.aspx

Best regards.

Edited by: Pablo Casamayor on Dec 9, 2009 1:32 PM