cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When i am Procuring the material to Project through (Requisition + reservation for WBS element) I can't able to see the actual cost to that activity i can able to see the plan cost only. for this i had issued material to the projects also.Please help that i want to do any setting for to see the actual cost of that material Through activity.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The logic behind is on the basis of Movement types.

If you are creating an automatic PR from project as stockable item that means you are using Project stock Q so while rececing the material will come under project stock(101 Q) at the the Migo.Here the entry will be Inventory(B/S )will be debited and GR/.IR cr.

When you issue the Material againt the Reservation i.e 281 Q it wil debit to the Network Activity.Here the entry will be Consumption account (P&L)Dr and Inventory Cr(B/S Sheet).

So if you issue by 281 Q Network activity will be debited and if you issue by 221 Q WBSE will be debited.

Thanks,

muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you have created PR>PO>GRN>GI then actual cast should come.

Run CJEN then see again.

Have you made the cost element assigned in OBYC>BSX>valuation class of cost element category 90 i.e. stastistical id not

try this.

Have you made this by Account assignment cat. Q and assigned WBS element properly?

After issuence actual cast should be displaed.

Reconsustruct information by CJEN will help you.

Regards.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sukhveer

Since you are doing GI against WBS, Actual cost should reflect against WBS not against n/w activity.

Correct me, if i'm wrong.

Thanks

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

But i wil append in WBS also.

I am telling the general procedure.

But for n/w activity it is automatic and the account assignment should be N.

But the actual cost should come at n/w activity level and also it will append to the WBS element it is assigned.

Regards.

Edited by: Sukhveer Singh on Dec 11, 2009 12:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I can't able to see the actual cost to the N/A Please let me know i need to do any setting to see actual cost to the N/A.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you run CJEN or check the setting of cost element is assigned to OBYC>BSX.

Cost element should show the actual cost.

Heve you check the proper account assignment categorey N in PR>PO> GRN,it should be N and activity is assigned or Not?

Check the Report S_ALR_87013533 or CN41 and give the WBS element assigned to activity.

IF the values is comming in GI check the accounting aocument is created at the time of GI or not ? iF it created the check the

FI posting in GI in accounting document and check if the controlling document is generated or not?

After issuence actual cost should come.

Regards.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As for as I know, You can't see the actual cost against the N/W activity, since the material is issued to WBS. So logically the actuall cost should appear only against the WBS.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am Procuring the material to Project through (Requisition + reservation for WBS element) I can't able to see the actual cost to that activity i can able to see the plan cost only.

Raj

Since you are procuring against WBS, you'll be able to see only planned cost against the n/w activity.

Regards

Amaresh Makal