cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to Party and IBase in the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the service desk. But when I create message from solution manager, the sold to party and ibase are blank and not picking any value automatically.

Please help me to get these details automatically when we create message.

Also I can see one Installed Base 1 in the system. Whether I have to create any more ibase?

Regards,

Shyjith.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Not determined installation \ IBase component when creating a message from the satellite system.

Step "Initial Transfer to IBase" was successfully completed. Assigning Sold-To Party to the component (DBI <inst NR> 200) Ibase satisfied.

I do not understand why not determined Ibase & Sold-To Party for the satellite system (DBI)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution is found in snote 449330

Solution

Maintain the contents of table BCOS_CUST via Transaction SM30 
and delete the record with the key TST_CUS (in field APPLI).
After this record has been deleted, the correct installation number 
will be then located in the corresponding field for the messages generated i
n this system and thus there should not be any problems when sending to SAP with the correct S-User.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create IBase for the system from where you create message?

If so, Did you mention Sold-to Party for that system IBase?

If not, First create IBase for the system, then assign Sold-to Party for the system IBase.

To do this use DSWP, Select the solution of the system and choose option "Initial Transfer to IBase" from menu.

So that solman system will automatically generate IBase for that satellite system. No need to create IBase for the satellite system explicitly by using IB52.

Once "Initial Transfer to IBase" is done, then go to IB52 and select the IBase of that system as well as client and assign the Sold-to Party by using menu "Go To"->"Partners". It important to assign the Sold-to Party for the working client. i.e. from which client of the satellite system the messages are created.

Hope this solves your problem.

If not, Go to SPRO and check the partner determination rule for Sold-to Party. It should be from IBase.

^Sanjai