cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Inbound delivery in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to find out a way to create inbound delivery technically through a custom program.Can anybody suggest me is there any FM/BAPI or any other method to create an Inbound delivery in EWM exists?

BR,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IDoc inbound function module /SPE/IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1

regards,

ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This FM is related to ECC. I am looking to create an inbound delivery in EWM while GR preparation from production. Please help me if you know some way to do it.

Thanks,

Anil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

koen_durnez
Explorer

Hi,

Try out class /SCWM/CL_DLV_EGR2PDI method CREATE_ITEM_NEW_PDI.

Cheers,

Koen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey koen,

Thanks for your reply.I found this method but it is of no use and is not generating any Inbound delivery except IBDN. Also we can not use this method/class in outside programs since that class is static one and cannot be inherited and instantiated.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestoins.

BR,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I saw, this was 2 years ago. I am looking for the same solution. Have you got a solution and can you share it with me?

Thanks,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

I know, it has been many years since this thread started. Did you get your issue resolved. I am actually looking for similar solution and would help share your findings.

thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This FM /SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, create/change/delete inbound/outbound delivery in EWM.

U can see test programm /SCWM/CREATE_DELIVERY

BR,

Azamat

koen_durnez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe this class is getting you closer to the solution: /SCWM/CL_DLV_MANAGEMENT_PRD.

cheers,

Koen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The actual scenarois is this:

I am getting AUFNR(prodcutoin order),LGNUM(whs number) ....etc from XI system. I hav to use this data and have to create an Inbound delivery from expected GR in EWM and POST GR in EWM and Creation of Whs task in EWM again.

The transaction to create the inbound delivery from expected GR is /SCWM/GRPI (GR Preparation: From Production).

we do not have any BAPI or FM in EWM to acheive this. Pleas help me in resolving the issue.