cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BusinessObjects XI 3.1 Integration Kit for SAP Solutions install

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

Where can I download the BusinessObjects XI 3.1 Integration Kit for SAP Solutions client install? I have only been able to find a trail version of 3.0 searching the site.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the links. It appears I dont have proper access to download SAP integration from here. I found the 90 day eval for 3.0 integration kit and was hoping for that in 3.1. Trying to test out Crystal reports against BW system directly.

0 Kudos

Hi

you do need to install the int.Kit also after installing the CR Designer in order to get the SAP BW drivers.

Regards,

Stratos

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I have CR designer installed, my issue is that I cannot find\install the Integration Kit client. It appears that I dont have access to do so.

Thanks for the reply

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the links to the software are in my previous answer

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

sorry but I'm struggling with finding the 3.1 sap integration kit too.

When I followyou first link in the post earlier and go to Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group. there is no "SAP BusinessObjects packages and products".

The closest I can find is the Sap Business Objects portfolio, if I follow that link to SAP BusinessObjects portfolio" SBOP INTGR. FOR SAP" BOBJ INTGR. FOR SAP XI 3.1. The only files there are the service packs and fix patch.

I can find the 3.0 integration kit trial elsewhere , but not the 3.1 version of the SAP integration kit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi it seems I mad a mistake, there are 2 similiar directory structures, one for installations, and the other for patches. I was looking in the Patches folder.

Thanks,

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to put BusinessObjects XI 3.1 Integration Kit for SAP Solutions in SDN because I do not have s-id to login to SAP Service Marketplace?

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to know where we need to install BOXI r3 integration kit and how can we establish a communication between BOXIr3 and BW7.1

my assumption is to stall the client SAP BOXI R3 integration kit.

how can we login to the designer (enterprise Id or SAP ID) if it is enterprise how it could be SSO authentication ??

and through designer try to create a connection to BW.