cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortdump ASSIGN_TYPE_CONFLICT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i start a DTP (with info source), I get a runtime error (ASSIGN_TYPE_CONFLICT), especially flatfiles

DEMOSYSTEM: Netweaver 2004s SPS5

Can anybody help me, please.

Thanks.

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check data flow Up & down and make sure no object/s are inactive, activate DTP again and execute it.

it will clear your issue.

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically these kind of error will occur if you have loaded any wrong data through file. I mean any wrong value loaded for key figures.

Thanks for your reply/

Regards.

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check your mappings in Transformation and see if there is really a conflict in source and target data types( source-flatfile field, target- DSO/cube infoobject).

If everything is fine, just Re-activate DTP, Tranformations and try the load again. It should solve your issue.

Pittala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

I guess you need to look at Note:946444

Welcome to SDN!!

<b>Symptom</b>

After the transport or after the content activation, the load task terminates with the ASSIGN_TYPE_CONFLICT dump.

<b>Other terms</b>

ASSIGN_TYPE_CONFLICT, dump, transformation, activating, content

<b>Reason and Prerequisites</b>

This problem is caused by a program error.

If you activate the transformation and the data transfer process (DTP) again, this error no longer occurs.

<b>Solution</b>

SAP NetWeaver 2004s BI Import Support Package 09 for SAP NetWeaver 2004s BI (BI Patch 09 or SAPKW70009) into your BI system. The Support Package is available when N ote 0914303 "SAPBINews BI 7.0 Support Package 09", which describes this Support Package in more detail, is released for customers.

In urgent cases, you can use the correction instructions.

To provide advance information, the note mentioned above may be available before the Support Package is released. In this case, the short text of the note still contains the words "Preliminary version".

In case the problem does not get resolved you can post it in the <u><i><b>SAP NetWeaver2004s Ramp-Up</b></i></u> forum at: /community [original link is broken]

Bye

Dinesh

disnapper
Explorer
0 Kudos

I faced the same error and it got fixed by re activating the transformation. Thank you for the inputs.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bernd,

you may need sp6

Symptom

When you execute the data transfer process (DTP), the process terminates with the "ASSIGN_TYPE_CONFLICT" runtime error in the generated transformation program.

Other terms

Program position where the error occurs:

assign rdsTG_1->* to <_ys_TG_1>.

Reason and Prerequisites

Reason: This problem is caused by a program error.

Prerequisite: An InfoSource is involved in the transformation.

Solution

SAP NetWeaver 2004s BI

If the error occurs in a note you implemented or in Support Package 06 or higher, you must follow the manual troubleshooting steps<AS Char>described below.

Import Support Package 06 for SAP NetWeaver 2004s BI (BI Patch 07 or SAPKW70006) into your BI system. The Support Package is available when Note 0872278 "SAPBINews BI 7.0 Support Package 06", which describes t his Support Package in more detail, is released for customers.

In urgent cases, you can use the correction instructions.

You must then proceed as follows:

Manual steps for troubleshooting:

The transformation(s) involved must be newly activated or you must reset the generation status:

Carry out the following steps to reset the status:

Call Transaction 'RSSGPCLA'

Place the cursor on the 'RSTRAN_MASTER_TMPL' program class.

Choose the 'Set status' pushbutton (CTRL+F3)

To provide advance information, the notes mentioned above may be available before the Support Package is released. In this case, the short text of the note still contains the words "Preliminary version".

ram_makkena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Its working for me.