cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I was converting a planned order to production order in the MD04 screen and the system displayed the following error:

No task list for select.ID 01 for auto. task list selection found

Message no. CP010

Diagnosis

During routing selection, the system searches for the selection criteria entered in Customizing for the selection ID. However, no corresponding routing was found.

Although there is a routing system does not pick up the available one.Is there any routing selection criteria to be maintained in the customising so that this error does not rise.

regards,

Shanmugam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

In OPPQ, BOM,Routing select ID =01

In OPEB, ID=01, Task list type=N

In OPL8, Routing selection =6 (mandatory selection, automatic) and Task list type =N. Please tell me if routing selection =6, this error may occur.

regards,

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shanmugam,

Routing selection =6 (mandatory selection, automatic)

Make it as 3, then re-run MRP planning mode as 3

then check the result

Regards

Madhu

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

i need to introduce a custom (user exit or other) to drive the routing selection among alternative routing at the moment of planned order conversion into production order. I need to have this functionality both for individual that massive conversion.

Could you suggest me if there is an exit or a badi to do this. The customizing parameters are not enough for my requirements.

Thanks a lot

Ugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved,thanks to all the contributors.

regards,

Shanmugam

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shamugham,

In my understanding I guess ther was no routing copied to the planned order itself during MRP run(Lead Time Scheduling),so

kindly check what routing selection ID is assigned in OPPQ for the particular plant.

So for this selection ID,check in OPEB for that selection ID to which task list type the first priority is set,If it is set for N - then it

means the system searches for a normal routing and likewise it goes for the next priority.

So after checking this setting re-run MRP,and ensure the system does not shows any exception message for 61 or 62.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shanmugam,

1) Go to OPL8, for ur plant & order type combination

2) check for option Routing selection make it as 3 & tak list type as N

3) check the dates of Routing

4) Run MRP with parameter 3 - delete & re-create planning data

5) then convert plan order to production order

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to transaction code OPEB and check the setting for

selection ID Priority Task list type Plan usage DESrp Status

01 1 N 1 Prod 4

Check and revert back.

Regards

Atul

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check in OPPQ plant parameters for the BOM?Routing selction id and also in OPL8 for the order type dependent parameters for your order type under the routing tab and selection id

Also Check whether the routing for the material is maintained and also check the valid from date of routing

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma