- I'm oracle dba,developer and oracle ERP consultant, I want to install SAP ERP 6.0 on my computer Using SAP NetWeaver with no charge (not trial version) to practice on SAP ERP.
- Pls give me URL that I can free download these products (SAP ERP 6.0 & SAP NetWeaver ) as we do in oracle we just go to
http://edelivery.oracle.com/ with free logup and download any oracle product..
- Pls give me URL for any public portal which I can free logon and practice SAP ERP as we do in oracle.
- Thank you for your co-operation but I know this link before, these package hasn't a vision option (Oracle ERP vision option is an imagine big organization, student can view and use its transaction in practice) .
- I need a link for public port to practice on SAP ERP .
SAP is highly complicated software and it is not like oracle apps. i have worked with both the softwares but SAP is best.
for practicing SAP u contact any BASIS personnel who may be having dump to install in your personal PC. usually SAP comes with trial for 30 days and after that we have to purchase license. which an individual can not afford.
So it is highly impossible to download from net and practice.
- I already install oracle apps (vision) in my personal computer many times 11i & 12r after download package from
oracle edelivery link .
- I can download SAP NetWeaver from S.N link as a trial version but how can I get SAP ERP 6.0 or less from NT.
- are there any links to practice on SAP ERP like in oracle apps we can use many links (es00xx.oracle.com) which any one
(with no charge) can practice on them.
Thanks for the useful information about Oracle software and their availability. If I ever work on an Oracle app, that info may come in useful. I was always under the impression that the sites you mentioned were only for existing customers of Oracle. You obviously are very confident that your local installation of Oracle complies with all copywrite laws, since you have just broadcast to the world how you obtained their software.
SAP generally does not give away many free copies of their ERP, or any of their major proprietary apps. If you are already a registered partner or customer, then your company already has the distribution disks, and the right to replicate the apps on additional systems, according to the terms of their licence agreement. SAP also makes just about all of their software available for download for existing customer/partners. Particularly useful is the IDES download, which installs a fully configured solution (ERP out of the box doesn't really do very much). Talk to your basis admin, or your SAP account manager. Downloads are available at http://www.service.sap.com/swdc for credentialed customers.
If you are not a customer/partner, there are various for-fee sites that are available for novices to log onto an installed ERP, in order to learn. In addition, many new consultants join a consulting company that has a licenced installation in order to get some hands-on practice. Others will attend an SAP school or a third party school, each of which typically offers online access to an IDES installation under their own licence.
Beyond the above sources, I have never seen any sites where you can legally obtain free SAP ERP software, or log onto an installed ERP at no charge. Perhaps some of the other experts may have seen something.