Hello dear all:
Payment terme AAAA: 45 days, end of the month
2 calcul mode are possible :
1/ invoice date + 45 days and you take the end of month
2/ invoide date, you go to the end of month and you add 45 days
Actually this is the second method in use and according to the informations I have it should be the first one.
Then the user for the 16/12/2009 as Baseline date, is expecting the end of january ( 16 + 45 days >> 29th of january > 31/01) But the system calculate it for the 28/02/2009.
I want to understand the settings and how to correct.
Thank you in advance
same problem here!
I tried creating the same term with 2 different day limits:
1) day limit 15 u2013 fixed date 31 u2013 additional month 1
2) day limit 31 u2013 fixed date 31 u2013 additional month 2
It seems ok, but not always because in January it doesn't work because of the 28 days of February!
1) baseline 1 Jan + 45 days = 15 Feb -> 28 Feb this is OK
2) baseline 10 Jan + 45 days = 24 Feb -> 28 Feb this is OK
3) baseline 15 Jan + 45 days = 1 Mar -> 31 Mar this is NOT OK because SAP shows 28 Feb
2) baseline 16 Jan + 45 days = 2 Mar -> 31 Mar this is OK
This is a bit of an old thread but since I ran into the same issue and no resolutions are too easily available, I wanted to share the correct one here.
Basically this problem was solved by SAP in note 1316578 in late 2009.
Currently most systems should probably not need this note to be applied separately as it's been included in the upgrade packages.
The configuration is as follows: