Hello dear all:
Payment terme AAAA: 45 days, end of the month
2 calcul mode are possible :
1/ invoice date + 45 days and you take the end of month
2/ invoide date, you go to the end of month and you add 45 days
Actually this is the second method in use and according to the informations I have it should be the first one.
Then the user for the 16/12/2009 as Baseline date, is expecting the end of january ( 16 + 45 days >> 29th of january > 31/01) But the system calculate it for the 28/02/2009.
I want to understand the settings and how to correct.
Thank you in advance
same problem here!
I tried creating the same term with 2 different day limits:
1) day limit 15 u2013 fixed date 31 u2013 additional month 1
2) day limit 31 u2013 fixed date 31 u2013 additional month 2
It seems ok, but not always because in January it doesn't work because of the 28 days of February!
1) baseline 1 Jan + 45 days = 15 Feb -> 28 Feb this is OK
2) baseline 10 Jan + 45 days = 24 Feb -> 28 Feb this is OK
3) baseline 15 Jan + 45 days = 1 Mar -> 31 Mar this is NOT OK because SAP shows 28 Feb
2) baseline 16 Jan + 45 days = 2 Mar -> 31 Mar this is OK