cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer & Vendor not transported via Plant tCodes WB01/2 or WB07/8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have change control enabled in our Dev, instance/clients SAP 4.7 IS-Retail , Basis 6.2

Looking for help in understanding the necessary steps to transport the Plant Vendor and Customer records.

The transport includes Plant records, but in the destination client the Customer and Vendor records that

are automatically created via WB01/02 are not being included in the transports?

Would appreciate any advice on how we transport the Vendor and Customer records that automatically

get created via WB01/2 in the source client to the destination client.

If we try to use XD01, XK01 the system enforces the Customer/Vendor records can only be maintained

via the WB## transaction codes for IS-Retail.

Have tried using WB07/08 and included in a transport, but still the Customer & Vendor master records

are not being included in the transport.

Any ideas?

Regards, Ron.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

In order to send Vendor and customer along with transport from DEV to other system, you need to use BD12 (Customer) & BD14(Vendor). This is ALE(IDOC) transmission for customer and vendor and need the ALE setup to be completed from sender and receiver system.

Process of migrating site is to

1. Send transport which will have site customization

2. Send customer linked to site using BD12

3. Send vendor linked to site using BD14

Bit late but hope this help

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

WB02 can not be used if the Customer and Vendor are not created implicitly via WB01, this

is why the transport methodology is failing, See below. We were able to use WB01 on an existing

Plant that had been transported, to maintain/create the Customer and Vendor relationship,

but this produced inconsistent CO relationships that caused ME59 to fail.

Note, you can not use XD01/XK01 for Customer/Vendor maintenance as it would pertain

to Plant Customer Vendor relationships, this must be done via WB## t-codes.

What we have found is that exporting and importing plants includes the Customer & Vendor

coupled to the Plant. However the export and import WBTE,WBTI capability is not working

properly as is similar to the transport capability.

So, we have reverted to manually creating the Plant in each Instance Dev "IMG Gold Client",

Test, Pro to complete this requirement. This has proven to work, but transports and or

export/import have proven to not work as expected. Probably specific issue with SAP

IS-Retail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked on Stores creation, Intial trasfer to another client done via WBTE,WBTI and for customer (stores) created through XD01 with respective account group (which assigned in site profile for stores)

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can export Site Master to a flat file using transaction WBTE and import it using WBTI. This includes Vendor and Customer Masters attached to the Site Master.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to XD02 and enter the site(customer number) or c

If its showing error " customer doesnt exit in create in XD01 and XK01

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I tried to follow the process explained by you while transporting Site from one systemt o another.

To get a flat file I tried below path

WB02 - Opended the site --> System --> from dropdown options "List" --> SAVE --> Next options are in disable mode to save the file.

Please confirm the process I am following is correct, if not let me know the right process to save the site data as a flat file.

Thanks&Regards,

Ravi Duggirala