cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate depreciation area 30 using standard batch input program RAALTD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am uploading assets using program RAALTD01 in lsmw. There are 3 depreciation areas 01, 20 and 30.

My requirement is that for few assets I have to deactivate the depreciation area 30.

The program RAALTD01 uses transaction AT91 to load the assets data and the field that I have to set to deactivate the depreciation area is ANLB-XAFBE. But in program RAALTD01 there is no option to set this field to deactivate the depreciation area.

Please help if anyone knows the solution for this problem.

Regards,

Bhavesh Solanki.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member213204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Idoc method with below parameters in LSMW:

Message Type         FIXEDASSET_CREATE

Basic Type           FIXEDASSET_CREATE01

In segment: E1BP1022_DEP_AREAS, we have field to deactivate the area. Field name is: DEACTIVATE.

Pass 'X' for this field and deactivate the areas you want to deactivate.

mike_roberson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would it not be possible to use append structure ZABALTD to add the needed field ANLB-XAFBE for each area, so that we could deliver the requirement with the existing LSMW direct input program RAALTD11?   I understand that this may break the rules for Area blocks in the structure, but wanted to see if anyone has already gone down this route. 

Thanks!

mike_roberson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh - I am having the same question regarding how to deactivate depreciation areas using LSMW direct input.  Were you able to resolve the question in your efforts?

Thanks,

Mike Roberson

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Youcan check with RAALTD11 also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

RAALTD11 is same as RAALTD01. The only difference is that RAALTD11 is a direct input program and RAALTD01 is batch input program.

Regards,

Bhavesh Solanki.