Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Carbon Impact

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am SAP -EH&S consultant and looking to gain knowledge in SP Carbon Impact solution.

Can anyone help me on how to access SAP Carbon Impact solution? Any document / URl?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Niraj

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niraj,

SAP OKT trainings (OCI4.1SAP Carbonimpact 4.1) for SAP Carbon Impact 4.1. Onsite training is currently available in US. You can find more information in this link http://www.sap.com/services/education/ and search for SAP Carbon Impact.

Once you attend the training SAP provides documentation on SAP Carbon Impact, right now there is not much information available on public domains.

SAP also offers subscription based access to SAP carbon impact and also a demo system for training. You check with your company account representative for accessing and subcription.

Even occuasinoally SAP conducts webnairs on SAP Carbon impact - check regularly if you can attend a demo session to gain some overall idea on SAP Carbon impact 4.1 / 4.2

Thanks and Regards

Jayakumar

0 Kudos

Hi Jayakumar,

That's the information I was looking for !

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Niraj