Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract the data of VK11 into Excel Sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to download the VK13 data.

When we run the transaction VK13 and output comes i.e. 1000 records...how can we download them into excel...

Becuase through Menu (System --> List --> Save --> Local File) is not active...

Plz suggest...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you type VK13, and input the condition type, click on condition information[Shift+F4] and provide the input. dont restrict to one particular key combination.

Provide the input and execute. you will get the data with individual check boxes. when u get the output, press CTRL+F8, on the right hand side, you will get the condition table. for eg A526. Go to SE16, and input A526 . rest you will know.output can be downloaded to excel.

Rgds,

Anitha J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear...

but here Amount field is not showing... We want amount field also...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

write a query between the condition table[A526] and table : KONP. or download the data seperately and do a vlookup

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding authorization object S_GUI to the User role will enable you to save the file to Excel.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need very specific solution to my query. The suggested solution by you is like some work around on the problem. I need exact answer for this case ... so pl. try.

I guess there will be some parameters if you add it to our ID profile then it will turn as active.

we all will try to find a way for it.

Thanks & Regards,

Savi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you can download the list to excel from VK 13 and VK12... the output in excel is terrible though...

1: VK 13 - get the list you want

2: condition - issue output to - screen

3: select all (button on bottom left)

4: System - list - save - local file (here it is active... but again... the output is terrible in excel... maybe it is better to use text file & ACCES or similar programm)

Edited by: GDMartijn on Feb 17, 2012 11:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With V/LD you can mantain/view the conditions in a list. You can customize it with tcodes V/LA (create) or V/LB (modify)

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are too many Pricing Report Numbers. Will you please suggest me, which one is used for VK13.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create your own report (eg: Z1). As Krishna suggests you you can identify the table with V/06 (relation between condition and acc.sequence), V/07 (tables in acc.sequence) and V/05 or SE11 (AXXX for table XXX) you can see the fields, and with V/LA you can create it. After, you can run it with V/LD.

Perhaps this way is easier and faster than an ABAP report using this tables and KONP table for the value of conditions.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using VK12

It is active in VK12

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not active in VK12 too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot do this directly from VK12/VK13 T.Codes.Only way is by using the Tables.

Identify your condition table number by using the T.Code "V/05".

Suppose your condition table number is 305.Make a note of that number.

Goto the T.Code "SE11/SE16".

Enter the table name as "A305(A followed by the number of your condition table)".

Enter your condition type.Execute.

Make a note of the "KNUMH".

Goto the table "KONP" and pass this "KNUMH".

Execute.

Click on Edit in the menu bar>Download>Spreadsheet.

Here you can download to the Excel sheet.

The above is for downloading the particular condition type.If you want all,then in "KONP" table pass the condition type and then execute.Which will list you all the condition records.

Click on Edit in the menu bar>Download>Spreadsheet.

Here you can download to the Excel sheet.

Regards,

Krishna.