cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reject or reverse Outbound delivery Order in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m working with ERP 6.0 and EWM 7.0. When an outbound delivery is created in ERP, this document is sended to EWM as outbound delivery request and then an outbound delivery order is created. How can I reject or reverse the outbound delivery order (ODO) in ewm?.

Carlos Lebit López

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

steps by step procedure to cancel outbound delivery :

1. reversal of the checkpoint departure

2. reversal of goods issue

3.reversal of load end

4. use /n/scwm/adhu , go to advanced search , upload HU . unload the truck using the warehouse process type 3065 ( check the standard codes )

5. reverse load begin

6. delete the outbound delivery in TU screen

7. cancel picking and packing activity by using /n/scwm/cancpick and release all the HU . this makes the stock free from the outbound delivery

8.in /n/scwm/prdo screen , goto process code -> adjustment tab . and save

9.click on "outbound delivery " tab in item overview section . this updates in ECC

9 . check in the item tab ( in item overview section ) -> form view , whether the stock is zero or not

10. check the queue

11 .check the stock overview in the ecc by clicking vl03n -> goods movement - >... the status will be shown as "completed" and the quantity will be displayed as zero

i hope , i hve made the steps clear but still any issues , plz tell me .

Jayant_Pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the quantity to 0 using Process code (if you have activated Process code profiles in customizing for EWM..

The same will reduce the quantity to 0 at ECC for that outbound delivery.

Best Regards,

Jayant

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the only thing which worked up to now for me:

- reduce the product quantity in the outbound delivery order to 0.

- create an outbound delivery for this product (which has then the quantity 0).

By this the delivery in ECC gets reduced to 0 as well.

I believe it should somehow work with an process code as well, but haven't got it running yet.

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

When we make it as 0 Qty delivery the same will be updated in the ECC as well.

But it creates the FI documents like Invoice and Billing.I dont want to have these finance documents to be created.

Please Suggest.

Thanks,

Kris

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI,

this is a setting in ... i think it is the sales document item type. Where you select if it is invoice relevant, there is an option "not when quantity is 0" (something like that).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can you please be more specific where i can find that Config settings.

Thanks

Kris.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

I do not think invoice will happen for zero quantity. Invoices always happen when there is a quantity goods issued.

Regards,

Sathish

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen, this works!

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

How about, if the outbound Delivery is for stock item, I mean the special stock that tied to sales order already? Can you teach me the step how to cancel? it?

Thanks

Paritz

koen_durnez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Small extension on my previous message:

from transaction /SCWM/PRDO select your ODO, then press the button Outbound delivery request and then click on button Reject.

Cheers,

Koen.

koen_durnez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

In transaction /SCWM/PRDO you could try to delete the ODO (this depends on its state).

Cheers,

Koen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but I´m working with SAP SCM - EWM which is conected to ERP, so, when an outbound delivery for a sales order are generated in ERP, the ERP outbound delivery is replicated in EWM as outbound delivery request (ODR), then automaticlly an outbound delivery order (ODO) is created in EWM also, so how can I reject, reverse or closed the ODO in EWM.

Thanks, best regards

Carlos Lebit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just delete it at VL02N.

If you already confirmed it, just transfer the stock from 916 to another location and then delete the delivery.

It should do it just fine and make the PO available for another delivery.

Best Regards,

André Costa