cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type configuration for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I want to configur a output type for PO. how can i do it .

Please explan me step by step.

Thanks

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you both configured output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use t.code: MN04

Enter output type what you define( std. output type is NEU)

then select combination ( like example: doc. type/purchase orga/Vendor) and in the next screen enter

specific details like vendor, printing medium ( ex: "1") and other details and save.

Also check NACE t.code and check form, routine etc....

Also check t.code: SPAD.

Note:

Output of Purchase Order customization

1. Condition Table

SPRO > Material Management> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Condition Tables->Define Condition Table for Purchase Order

Select:

Purchasing Doc. Type,

Purch. Organization,

Vendor

2. Access Sequences

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Access Sequences->Define Condition Table for Purchase Order

3. Message Type

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Types->Define Message Type for Purchase Order

4. Message Determination Schemas

4.1. Message Determination Schemas

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Schema->Define Message Schema for Purchase Order-> Maintain Message Determination Schema

4.2. Assign Schema to Purchase Order

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Schema->Define Message Schema for Purchase Order-> Assign Schema to Purchase Order

5. Partner Roles per Message Type

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control-> Partner Roles per Message Type ->Define Partner Role for Purchase Order

6. Condition Record

Navigation Path: SAP Menu-> Logistics -> Material Management -> Purchasing-> Master data->Messages-> Purchase Order-> MN04-> Create

Now you create PO (ME21N) and save it. Go to ME22N and print the PO by giving output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand

Use this IMG path

SPRO- MM-Purchasing---Messages- Message type - Output Control- Define message type for PO.

Create your output type here. Preferred way is to copy the SAP given output type and copy it to a custom one.

The output type definition, contains, link to the access sequence, in addition to other parameters such as print program, multiple issueing, default values, etc.

Then in the same config node, goto Message determination schema. And make sure you have your output type mentioned there. If n ot create an entry in the message determination schema.

Then in the under

SPRO- MM-Purchasing-Messages Forms( Layout Sets ) for messages-- Assign form and output program for output type for the message , assign the form and print program. General practice is to copy std form / Program copy it into your own and assign here to the output type.

Then if you have specific requirements for the output form, you need to modify the PO form you have created.

To print the PO, you need to create condition record for that output type using transaction MN04. Alternatively, you can assign the printer in the configuration to the associated Purchasing Group.

You can also use t code NACE to do all of these steps.

Hope this helps.

Mankai