cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I run the VBOF transaction to update the billing documents for the rebate conditions, the log shows the message "Document date 00.00.0000 is incorrect in item 0000500001" against each billing document that are supposed to be updated with the rebate conditions. Please suggest what could be the reason for this. The billing date is within the rebate validity period range.

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

The billing date is within the rebate validity period range

The reference in rebates is the "date of service rendered", not the billing date.

To solve your problem, try to enter price determination in VF02 for the billing document that is not updated and check if the price determination for rebate conditions is working properly.

Do you have a problem with a specific item or with all documents?

Anything specific with this item?

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

Thanks for the reply. But I have tried going into the billing document in VF02. But no rebate conditions are getting updated into the billing document when I perform VBOF. Howerver, the service rendered date and the billing date both are within the rebate validity range. Please help.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Franck,

The problem is solved. Thanks a lot for your feedback. It was actually my mistake. I used to make the "Posting Date" filed as blank and then try to execute. Then I tried with the service rendered date and it's working fantastic.

Regards,

Raghav

janderm
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)