Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elementary search help to make default tab in collective search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 2 questions.

first question:

I created a z elementary search help and attached it to a standard collective search help of konnr field in iw32.

The requirement is that whenever F4 is pressed on konnr field,elementary search help which i have created should be the defualt tab and it should appear first.

i.e.elementary search help which i created should appear first when i click f4 on the field konnr.(like defaulting).

second question

In the z elementary search help which i created , i used a program exit.

In the program exit i get data by using the selection statements.

whenever a line is selected in hit list of values,the value of konnr is not getting populated from f4 hit list.

i.e. the value selected from the hit list is not populated to the screen field konnr.(im using program exit to retrieve values and im using select statements to retrieve data)

Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance

Viswanadh

1 REPLY 1

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The last used elementary search help will be the default tab. If your values aren't displayed and the screen field name matches the search help field name, then you didn't make the parameter assignment(s) in the collective search help. Select the search help and click the button.