cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we set default quantity value setting on ISA order entry screen?

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using SAP CRM 2007

When user logs into ISA and clicks on product catalog I get the catalog with quantities defaulted as one '1'.

I want to change this setting here. I want to change the default quantity to 10 instead of '1'. Can I do this using config?

I also want to change the default quantity value on order entry screen from '1' to '10'.

Thanks

jimmy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There isn't any configuration setting that can do this today

SAP could really combine both Arshi's code and Mike's suggestion of using Min. order quantiry as the initial line item quantity into one nice feature that would solve your issue. But as of today, you got to do the coding.

Easwar Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

As there is no out of th ebox funtioanlity to implement this feature we have to make code changes.

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs. So we are going to made code changes to get this requirement done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

From the technical point of view I can tell you where its done from and how to change it.

You need to tweak standard java code.

Look for the java object com.sap.isa.businessobject.item.ItemBase, there you will find a variable

protected String oldQuantity = "";

In this same object you will also find the getter and setter for oldQuantity. Which should be setOldQuantity

and getOldQuantity. Comment the one line code inside that of setOldQuantity. So your setOldQuantity should look similar to

setOldQuantity(oldQuantity) {
//comment the original line of code here
}

Now change the above defined variable oldQuantity to any value (like you said, you want default to be 10)

protected String oldQuantity = "10";

So now you need to create a new package in your SHREXT, which should be com.sap.isa.businessobject.item.

Add the modified ItemBase.java file to this package. Build and deploy and you should be good to get this fixed!

Regards,

Arshi

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arshi.....but I am looking for something using config and not code change. If it is all possible to change using config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would really be best if we could set the value to be the Minimum Order Qty for the item in our situation.

Is that possible or maybe even easier to accomplish?