cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about waste approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

now, a problem about waste approval occured.

i have setup a waste approval ,its valid period is from 2009.1.1 to 2009.12.31, you know, this year is 2010, so ,when i start to use disposal document, i can't find the waste approval.

how should i do? only to change waste approval 's valid period ? or other good methods?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In Business terms Waste Approval is nothing but permissibility of the generation and planned disposal of certain waste over a specified time period. And each waste approval comes with its Authority assigned no.

Beyond that specified time peried and specified qty., you do not have the permission to generate / dispose off the waste.

Each waste approval belongs to a Waste Approval type, that controls the type of waste that approval is assigned to and type of disposal document that is assigned to that waste approval.

As in your case, your validity period is till 2009, so you are not allowed to create a Disposal document.

Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you would agree that for a disposer to do disposal, he should be having relevant waste approvals / valid licences.

Go to t-code WA11, and select the waste disposer.

Go to "Waste Disposal" tab, and select the "Waste" material whose disposal is required. Then, go to "Waste Approval" tab and extend the "Valid to" date as applicable. Also, check whether "Disposal Doc type" is matching for the disposer against the disposal document which you are trying to make.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, thank your answer, just like you say, i think it should be only way to solve this question. thank you .